Chapter 18

I just hang out with Cole and Jake after school. I was still practicing my spells, just with them there. I told Cole about me being a Jaune. He just said cool and kept talking with Jake.

"You guys are cute together. Just thought I'd put that out there." I say extremely awkwardly.

Jake shows me that he got new fangs. He told Cole and his response was 'Omg we can be like Bella and Edward. Just I'm not as annoying.'

"So how's the magic wizard?" Cole laughs.

       "I can easily turn you into dirt right now." I say with sass.

         "Then do it." Cole says.

       "As long as you can turn him back." Jake adds.

       "Ja tora maringa Lato sindo.  Mari obto hondre yeindo." I cast.

         I see him turning to dust. Jake looks so amazed and his eyes are popping out of his head.

            "Now turn him back." Jake commands.

         "That's the thing, I can't." I try to hold a straight face long enough to convince him.

          "Ok there's the lie. Now the truth. NOW!" After a laugh or two I turn him back.

          After a while we all went out side and saw the sunset. Then there was one thing off.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Haha cliffhanger. So I actually updated these chapters but they would not publish. So I just rewrote them.
Till next time.
SWERVE ✌