Chapter 9

*Kayleighs POV*

      I wake up thinking last night was just a dream, but when I walk to the kitchen seeing jake and my dad talking.

    "Well you are okay. You can hang out with her. That's it. You understand?" My dad said.

    "Yes sir." Said Jake.

   "What's going on?" I ask.

    "Oh just talkin to your dad." Jake said.

    "Can we go to school now?" I say.

    "Yep." He says.

     We walk out the door and walk down the street to the school, since I live like 5 minutes from school.

    "So what did you talk about with my dad?" I ask to fill on the awkwardness.

     "I originally went to pick you up for school, since you said your dad was never home so I figured that, you know, I would avoid awkwardness. Then he answers the door. He tells me that I'm technically too young..." He says.

     "Only by like a week, but go on." I say.

   "Well he started asking a lot of questions and all that boring stuff." He says.

   We get to school ground and I realize that I'm still wearing my pjs ( in this case sweats and a tank top).

   "I gotta go changes and make my face less ugly." I say as I walk off.

    "1. your not ugly quite beautiful. 2. I'll wait in first class. Ok?" He says.

  "Okay." I reply.

    I walk home and change into a baggie gray cardi and a turquoise tank and black skinny jeans also my black converse, my touch, I apply mascara and copper eyeliner and chap stick. I leave my hair down in light waviness with half up half down.
I get to school on time and see jake waiting for me.

     "What took you so long." He says in a sarcastic voice.

    "Oh whatever. You like what you see." I say with a grin on my face. He just laughs. I look up and see the biggest shock of my life.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry this took so long. I've started high school so I've been pretty busy.
Snapchat:kayantoine
Twitter: In_love2122 (don't ask)
Vine: Kayleigh Antoine
See ya. I'll be back.