Chapter 19

*NIGHTMARE*

          I'm in this weird looking place. In a treehouse or something. Then I have this stomach arching feeling. When I turn one way I see nothing but wood, then I turn the other way an see this dead-looking woman who slightly looks like Tara. I stare in puzzlement. And wonder what's going on.

               I vanish from there and end up in my living room. But what I see is terrifying. I see Jake's mouth covered in blood, and my father on the ground, there was a huge puddle of blood around him. I felt frozen when he looked up at me. Not being able to move, not even an inch.

              "Well well well, look who decides to show?" Jake tells me.

              "What are you talking about?" I ask frightened.

               "This." He pulls me to a mirror and moves my lips out of the way. I see the fangs. "I was going to wait for you when I started with him. But I was starving. Hope you forgive me."

                   His eyes are beat red, as if he had been drunk. But there was no mistaking my father on the ground dead. He dragged me to his lifeless body and pushed my head towards his neck. With the force he has on my neck I feel powerless. I stand up and back away with terror on my face of what I just did.

        I shrieked.
*END OF NIGHTMARE* 

              In that split second I wake up my dad rushes to my room with worry on his face.

              "Are you ok? I heard you shriek." You could hear the worrisome in his voice.

               "I'm fine, it was just a nightmare." Hopefully.

                 "So no one was trying to rape you?" He asks in a serious tone.

                "No one tried to rape me dad." I assured him from his ridiculous thought.

              "Ok. I'll leave you alone now. Night." He says as he leaves the room to watch hockey.

              "Night dad." I don't care who thinks it ridiculous to say that. But I do.

               These nightmares come almost on a daily basis. It started out only once a month, and not as scary. But now it get worse and worse. More terrifying than the last. I told Kiki about them, she said that their normal. But not like this. I guess I will find out eventually.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Hey. Please vote, only if you like it though. Or comment if something makes no sense. Or just read if that's to much work (I know the feeling).

That's all.
Till next time.
Swerve