Chapter 8

*Kayleighs POV*
After I hit my head, its been furious with me. The pounding gets louder and louder. I feel a goose egg forming.

"Are you sure your ok?" Jake asks with a serious face this time.

"Tiny bit dizzy but not enough that I'll keel over." I say with a sorry excuse for a laugh.

"That was a very sorry excuse for a what? A laugh?" He giggles.

"I know I know." I face palm, almost forgetting about the pounding headache. "Do you have like tyonol or Advil or something that'll get rid of a headache?"

"Question, why are you so pale?" He asks suddenly.

"My iron is extremely low and I'm part Irish. Any more questions?" Goddammit, Colton must have told him something.

"Oh. Yea, Colton said something about that and just thought I'd ask."

"That bastard. He literally says that to every new kid he befriends. All because I told him to fuck off."

"Well then, anyways. Look at that roof, look how majestic it looks."

"You weirdo." I feel kinda stupid by looking at the non-existence roof, aka the sky.

"Says the one who actually looked at the sky." He laughs.

"What ever." I black out on what happened.

--------------------------------------
A/N

Hey. I now that I haven't posted in a while. School started. So ya .you loyal readers I will post more. See y'all.