Chapter 22

"Well, I want a relationship with Kiki over here, but the little feisty thing is to stubborn to even talk to me." He starts.

"Well, you know you could be less creepy. And then-" he cuts in.

"So what I look as old as you, but remember that I can easily kill both of you."

"Well that escalated quickly." I mumble.

I remember the way he treated her years ago. When he slapped her, punched her, and kicked her while she was down. I see a single tear go down her face, I can tell he sees it to.

As he reaches down towards her she mumbles the transportation spell and vanishes. I smirk at the sight. She knew this would happen, she knew he would find her, she hatched a plan of escape, of course without telling me. I read it. I could read on what she was going to do next. I hold a giggle. He could easily kill me if he wanted to.

"Why are you smirking?" He asks angrily.

"Why aren't you?" I question back. Since I'm great at this spell casting stuff I think it and I vanish to the park where I find a blood-sucker. To my surprise its not Jake.

"Who are you?" I ask, it still has its teeth into the innocent person. But when they turn I back away in fear.

"Oh sweetheart, you know who I am." I don't respond. I fell the chills on my skin and the sweat on my back. From what I see, I can tell why most people don't like her.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Sorry for the book change and the wait, well for the readers who read all the chapters. I wasn't satisfied with the first version. I'm also writing something else as well. But to keep this short, just like me, thank you, vote, maybe when you get brave comment what you think on this book.

Till next time

Swerve ✌

(P.S sorry for the short chapter.)