Chapter 25

It's been three weeks since I found Tara dead. I'm honestly happy, but weirded out on finding her. But I never told the police until five days ago. Right now I'm in a very uncomfortable dress at her funeral. Everybody's crying while I'm biting down a smile. I don't see what these people saw in her. She was a monster! Literally.

      "Would Kayleigh August please join me to read her eulogy." The church guy calls me up.

     "Umm, I didn't know her long. About 5.7 years. But once I saw her again, we re-connected. Not at first but we did. When we did, I learned I was much like her. Stubborn, creative, adventurous, and very opinionated. I wanted to get to know her even more, have her wisdom guiding me throughout my life, instead not getting to know her even more. I know she was close to you all so thank you for being here today, to celebrate her life." I wave as I excuse my self. Once I get to the washroom and laugh my ass off on what I just said. Some lady from the funeral looked at me with disgust in her eyes.

     "You listen here girl, she may not have been the best mother in the world, but at least she came back and tried. Ok?"

     "Oh okay, is a mother supposed to abandon her daughter?  Is she supposed to leave you alone with your dad? I not to sure so if you would please excuse me I'm going to go bury the woman who birthed me. Ok?" The last I say mocking her. I was somehow calm. Not angered. I walk out there to the grave and pretend to cry. But after a while, the tears become real. I just cry and cry without taking notice of the time.

     After about an hour I brought myself home. Only to find boxes. All over. I look in Kyle's room, boxes. Even his bed is packed up.

     "Kayleigh?" I hear a small voice from behind. "Yes Kyle?" I turn. To see his eyes filled with tears, cheeks stained, lips whimpering. I could feel the hurt from his hug that he embraced.

     "We're moving." He said just above a whisper. The tears came streaming down my cheeks. I needed to hide, stay out somewhere. Just until my brothers settled and alright. Even though neither of us liked Tara, the woman did give birth to us.

~One Month Later~

     After weeks of staying at my dads parents house, I finally can see Kyle. Oh how I've missed him. I couldn't call him because then my dad would know where I was, that moment wouldn't be the greatest. He needed to cope. Me standing there probably would trigger something and have him at his old ways. Kyle doesn't need that right now, nor did he before.

     The reason I hid out was because my fathers secrets were getting the best of him. I couldn't risk getting caught trying to figure them out. Plus, what's her face lives around there. I literally cannot remember her name though. I needed to find out why he moved, but the bitter truth was soon to come. Don't ask how I know that, I just do.

     Anyways, I have been asking dads parents about his past, they were pretty hush hush about it.

To be continued....

*^*^*
I'm so sorry do not updating for like what feels of a year. I'm just so caught up with Bad Girl and like seven other books. So I am so so so sorry whoever liked this book.

797 reads!?!?!? What the literal FUCK?!?!? Excuse my language, but really?!?! And 24 votes!?!? I know I never appreciated it in the authors notes at the end but I really do!!! Promise! Just all the love to all every single one of you readers!!! I know these chapters suck ass and so does the prologue and so does the description but thank you all for sticking to this chapter!!

Oh, and comment if you hate Tara, I don't know, and I mean the book no specific person, just curious. But comment your thoughts opinions, advice. I want to know all these things. Don't worry I won't bite LLN. Anyways. Sorry for the longer authors not than the chapter. So...

Peace