Chapter 27

I needed to kill my father but I didn't know how I'd do it. I've killed lots of things before, but not a wolf anyway. I was staring into oblivious while Alandra was dating at me like an idiot.

"It's considered rude to stare." Shaking her head looking at the ground instead.

"Do you know the guy? Like an uncle or whatever." Her snotty voice shaky but sarcastic.

"Yea. Kind of my dad." Biting the corner of my lip at the end.

"Well that's great, your dad turned me into a monster, your mom was a vampire and your brother is alive and a witch. Fantastic!" Her nervous giggles turns into laughing.

"Well, you forgot about smelling like a wet dog." As soon as I start laughing she starts growling. "Woah, put the claws away. Smart ass remember?" Pointing to myself as if she didn't remember. Her claws retract as her fur fades to nothing.

"Whatever. What do you want me to do?" I could tell she was done with all this. Hell, I was too. But that didn't stop me from trying to hunt down my dad.

"I can turn you back. Into a legit human that is. All you have to do is-"

"What the hell Kayleigh!" A familiar voice shouts from behind me.

"I should ask you Jake. I thought you fled? What happened to, and I quote, 'I'll leave you alone. Forever if I have to? That seemed promising." He groans as his fangs came out and Alandras claws retract again as their eyes turn yellow.

"How the hell do you know him?"

"How the hell do you know her?!" Their voices louder each time.

"Ladies ladies, your both pretty. Calm the fuck down though, how do you know each other?" Looking from my right to left.

"I know him because he tried to kill me. On numerous occasions." Her claws slowly show. His fangs come out. And I put a protection pod around me.

"Yeah, let's forget the time you did kill me. I mean sure I'm already dead but you know. She killed me!! How can you trust her?!"

"He almost killed me! How can you trust him!?" They're both yelling in my ear and almost have  broken my protection.

"Who said I trusted any of you two? I never asked you to come. And I needed Alandra's help for something personal. So please. Get out. And stay out. I never asked you to come here. Go back to your boyfriend."

*******
How many people actually read this? I mean I pour a lot of shit that's happened to me in this book. So.... I guess I could just delete the book and nobody will care right? I'm assuming so.