Bonus Chapter??

Guess who's back, back again :)

"You really think you know someone, but then they drink apply juice off a plate and the world crashes below you."

"I felt that," Kurogiri cried, eating marshmallows from a bowel.

"What happened here?"

"What didn't happen?"

***
"So there I was, barbecue sauce on my-" Twice started. After seeing the surprised look on the camera mans face, he stared straight into the camera. "Finish that, I dare you. You uncultured swine. You lame biscuit. Natural selection is coming for you."
***

"MY PEOPLE!" Dabi yelled, climbing on top of the kitchen table. "It's my turn with... his credit card!"

"Ugh, finally," Shigaraki muttered, rolling his eyes. "We desperately need to replace the ceiling fan. Which one of you chucklefucks decided hanging potatos FROM A STRING on OUR ONLY FAN would be a good idea?"

"Uh about that-" Toga said, swallowing her mochi. Toga knew she was done for. One last fre sha vaca do for the gang and it's over. "We never said it was a GOOD idea. We just said it'd be a FUN idea. The fan just got caught in the crossfire from our godly weapon."

"Mhm well your little adventure to hell lost us our greatest asset. Our ceiling fan. That thing is more loyal than the FUCKING ROOMBA!"

Twice crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. "To be fair, the roomba tried to kill us. Multiple times. If we're being honest, that demon spawned roomba came closer to killing us than the pro heros."

***
"The roomba was all like 'are you ready to die?!' But there I was, a bad bitch. They couldn't kill me," Toga said, proudly.
***

"Anyways, like I said I have the credit card. So I did the most reasonable thing!" Dabi said, laughing.

"Move all the money to a separate account under our name and then kill anyone involved so there's no loose ends?" Shigaraki asked.

"Destroyed his funds so there will be nothing left but a small flame of hope that will be quickly extinguished by our diamond studded fire extinguisher?" Twice supplied.

"Do you guys need therapy?" Kurogiri asked, concerned.

"Of course we do, is that even a question?" Dabi muttered. "But no, I did something better!!!"

***
"Look, I love Dabi but he is a liar," Shigaraki began, lounging on an armchair. His legs were draped over the back, and he was upside down. Was it comfortable? Absolutely. "Almost nothing can beat the fun out of robbery and fraud. But no, this absolute LAMPSHADE decided to PAY YOU!!! A USELESS CAMERA MAN TO FOLLOW US AROUND!! How much DEBT ARE YOU IN?!"
***

"I got a camera man to follow us around!!"

"You did WHAT?!"

"FOR THE VLOG!!!" Toga and Twice cackled.

"The bar was so low it was basically a tripping hazard in hell. But here you are, doing the limbo with the devil," Shigaraki muttered.

"Does that mean we're satans Gucci gang?" Twice asked, grabbing some sushi socks from the laundry basket, (which Kurogiri was aimlessly carrying around. Someone needs to check up on him).

"God I wish we were," Toga said, lazily as she draped herself over a chair. "We would be the best. Chillin in hell and drinking Kool Aid."

"Agreed, bottle-cap," Dabi said, pouring himself a glass of vodka.

He sauntered over to Shigaraki, pulling him closer and sipping the alcohol through a boba straw.