VII

Dabi POV

I wake up three hours later, fully energized and ready to roll.

When I lived at Twice's apartment, I would go to a nearby park or something and take a run. But since I'm not at Twice's apartment...

... what do I do?

I sat on the window, thinking about this for the next 5 minutes. And then it hit me.

I pull out my phone and go to google maps. I type in our location, and look for any nearby parks.

I didn't find any parks, but luckily there where some woods nearby. So I change my clothes, and grab some shoes. I was wearing a turquoise hoodie and black basketball shorts.

I grab my phone and earbuds, and quietly crept out of my room. I write a quick note explaining where I'm going, and slip it under Twice's door. I quietly exit the bar, and walk to the woods. When I get there, I follow the path for five minutes as the sun begins to rise.

Fuck it

I walk off the path, making a mental map of the place. A couple minutes later, I arrive at a clearing. 

I gasp.

In the middle of the clearing, there was a beautiful lake.

The lake was the most clearest turquoise I have ever seen, almost the color of my eyes. Black and tan pebbles line the intertior, with lillypads and small fish scattered around. 

The trees seemed less scary, and more inviting and alive. The sun rose up above the canopy, and gave the lake an enchanted glow.

"Wow," I whisper. "This place is lit."

I take a photo, and remind myself to come back here. Since it was now 5 AM, I decide to go back to the bar. 

"I'll be back-" I say, giving off my best terminator impression. 

I jog back to the path, and run the rest of the way home.

Home.

Been awhile since I've said that.

-Time Skip brought to you by Shigaraki's rock paper scissors competition-

I got back to the bar at around 5:30, plenty of time befote 6.

I quickly and quietly enter, tip-toeing back to my room. I change out of my sweaty running cloths, trading them for a white shortsleeved shirt and black ripped jeans. I tie a grey flannel around my waist. 

I also put on my glasses, because I'm not in the mood to put on contacts.

I throw my jogging cloths into the laundry basket. Despute what you may think, I'm not a messy person. Of course, I have my lazy moments but I try to keep those to a minimum.

Moving on, I look at the blue phoenix on my arm. Thinking back, the blue kinda reminds me of the lake. I cross the room to sit on the window sill, logging on to crunchyroll.

A new episode of Haikyuu!! just came out, and I am determined to finish it before everyone wakes [up.

"Oh no, Bokuto went EMO," I cackled. I hear a quiet knock on my door. I pause the video. "Come in!"

The door opens, and Shigaraki walls in. He's dressed in a black hoodie, and white ripped jeans. The jeans where rolled up at the ankle, and he had a grey baseball cap on.

"Uh... staple face? You ok? You look like a tomato," Shigaraki states.

I cough.

"i'M fInE!" I say. Shigaraki smirks.