XIX

A/N Please note that the video is not meant to offend anyone

-Time Skip for about one month... I'm so lazy-

"TOGA!" I screech, bursting into her room. "I NEED HELP!"

"Ya think?" Twice says. "Of course you need help! You wear a men's size 13 Nikes!"

"Jin!" Toga scolds. "Behave."

"This house is a fUCKING NIGHTMARE-"

"Shut your pothole!" Toga says. She takes out a stick of bubblegum, and pops it into her mouth. "So Dabi, what can I help you with?"

"To talk to a customer, please press 1," I say, and shut the door behind me. I make my way over to her bed, and sit down next to Twice. I rest my elbows on my knees, and take a deep breath. "I love Shigaraki."

"Get some ass, Dabi!" Twice cheers.

"Oh sweetie, oh just realized that NOW?" Toga says.

"Um..."

"Oh god you've known this for a while, haven't you?" Toga assumes.

"Yeah," I agree. "A month, actually." Togas jaw drops, and Twice yee-haws. 

"So," I begin. "I've already gone to Shoto for advice, but I also want some from you."

"MY TIME HAS COME!" Toga says, pulling out a black marble composition book. "Plan Shigadabi!"

Twice cackled, and then moved to the side so I was sandwiched between him and Toga. Speaking of Toga, she shoved her notebook in my lap and opened to a random page.

"As far as confessions go, we got you covered," She starts. "It shouldn't be anywhere crowded, because you could get recognized. Like last time we went to a mall. So somewhere secluded. Private."

"Yeah," Twice agrees. "Private parts."

I burst out laughing, and Toga flicks Twice's ear. "My hearing tools!" Twice yells, and falls off the bed.

"That's a F in the chat," Toga mumbles.

"Dabi!" Twice sulks, sitting on the floor. "You need to react when people get hurt!"

"I did. I rolled my eyes."

"I-" Twice looked so betrayed. "Navy blue brings out my eyes you prick!"

"I'm gonna say it," Toga warns. "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU BROKE YOUR ELBOW!"

"Gasp!" Twice says. "How dare! I'm getting my lawyer!"

"Too late, you ding dong," I contribute. "I already killed them!"

"But my lawyers a GOLDFISH!"

"Well shit."

"AHEM!" Toga interrupts. "We are gathered here today to help Dabi confess, not mourn over a goldfish who broke their elbow."

"Oh my god I forgot about that part," I say.

"Same," Twice agrees.

"Ok," Toga says. "Where did I leave off... oh right! Secluded! Anyway, this should be preferably at night, for the aesthetic. And somewhere close by. Easy to get to. Dabs, do you know a place like that?"

"Oh yeah," I say immediately. "I know the perfect place."

"It better not be McDonalds," Toga warns.

"Why?" Twice asks. 

"Because McDonalds is too great for the world," I answer.

"I'm working with idiots," Toga says, defeated.