XVII

Toga POV

"Yo, Jin let's ship them!" I say excitedly.

"Shit on who?"

"Not shit, S-H-I-P!" I corrected, flipping down next to Twice of my bed. I grab his hand, and intertwine our fingers. "Let's ship Shigaraki and Dabi!"

"Oh fuck yeah, they are meant to be," Twice replies, smiling.

"Wait- what would their ship name be?" 

"Shigaraki... Dabi.... Dabiraki?" Twice guesses.

"That- that doesn't sound right," I mumble. "Oooh! How about Shigadabi?"

"Heck yeah," He agrees. "Plan Shigadabi. Get them together."

"No one is gonna stop us," I say, high fiving him. 

"There's no stopping meeeeeee~" Twice sings.

I hum along, and let go of his hand and make my way to my cedar dresser. I open the bottom drawer, displaying my hoard of notebooks. I pull out a blank, black marble composition one, and make my way back to Twice.

I grab a nearby sharpie and title the book 'Operation Shigadabi'. 

"Ok Twice," I begin. "Ideas. Hit me with 'em."

"Um.... oh! Turn off the heater so they would be cold?" Twice proposes. "And then they would have to huddle together for warmth."

"But Dabi could just burn a pillow," I pipe up. "Also, it's summer."

"Oh shit yeah," Twice whispers. "We could set 'em up on a fake date."

"Oooh... maybe," I say, writing it down. "But then again, it'd be suuuper awkward."

"Well, that's all my ideas," Twice says and grabs a pillow. He holds it against his chest, and crosses his legs indian style.

"I say, we try to get them to realize they have feelings for each other," I start. "Then, I'm 90% sure Shigaraki will come to me or Kurogiri for advice. Dabi will probably come to you. Or, they might come to us together.

"We then should give them some good advice from our braincells. Actually, I should. You would probably say 'GET SOME ASS DABI!' for the world to hear.

"One day, we should tell them to confess. Then click! Boom, they go out."

"Solid plan," Twice applauds.

Kurogiri POV

I was standing behind the bar, cleaning glasses. I accidently dropped my cloth, and bent down to pick it up. 

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my ankle... I'm falling...

And then my vision goes black.

Dabi POV

"Well, I'm going to check on Kurogiri," Shigaraki says, and breaks eye contact. I nod, and  go into my room. Shigaraki's footsteps fade, and then come to a stop.

"HOLY FUCK KUROGIRI!" I hear Shigaraki yell.

I spin around, and bolt it to the kitchen. I hear a door open, and then Toga and Twice are right behind me.

"What the fuck is up Kyle-" Twice began.

But when we saw Kurogiri, we froze. He was resting on a wall, unconscious. His ankle was bleeding, from a small cut.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Shigaraki yelled, panicking. I run over to him, trying to calm him down.