XV

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I jolt awake. I try to sit up, but I was blocked by something soft and warm was on my stomach. I quickly look down to see what it was.

It was Shigaraki. 

Now, I don't know HOW I ended up falling asleep with Shigaraki on my bare chest, but praise the gay. I'm not gonna lie, it was comfy.

"TWICE YOU SHITBAG!" I hear Toga yell. "YOU WOKE ME UP!"

"Respect the drip, Karen!" Twice shot back. 

Seeing as Shigaraki was still (somehow) asleep, I carefully moved him off of me and onto the mattress. I draped a blanket over him, and walked into the hallway.

"Twice, you better have a good fucking excuse for waking me up," I grumble. 

"Oh yeah..." Twice says. Suddenly, his eyes went wide and he hopped on top of a chair. "THERE'S A BIG ASS SPIDER AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT!"

Toga shrieked, and latched herself on top of the table. 

"OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING!" I yell. "EVERYBODY STAY CALM! STAY FUCKING CALM!"

"What's the procedure?!" Twice asks.

"Take Bandit!"  Toga adds. "Wait... WHERE IS THE SPIDER?!"

"SHIT!" I yell, and jump on top of the fridge.

"It disappeared!" Twice says. "Just like my will to live."

"But the yoyo master didn't care," I mumbled. "He just kept of yo-ing."

I suddenly hear soft footsteps from down the hall. We all momentarily pause. Then, Shigaraki's blue head peeks out from around the corner. 

He yawns, and grabs a handful of coffee grounds and chews on them. He then grabs a bottle of hot water and chugs it.

Toga stares at him in shock, and Twice stares at him in admiration.

"The fuck you staring at?" Shigaraki mumbles. 

"Did you just eat coffee grounds for breakfast?" Toga asks. 

"Yeah. And what did you have for breakfast?"

"Nothing-"

"I'm doing better than you," Shigaraki replies. "Wait- why are you all on top of furniture?"

"MIND YO BUISNESS, DAVID!"

"I will throw dish soap at you if you don't tell me what is happening."

"THERE'S A BIG ASS SPIDER AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT!" Toga yelled.

Shigaraki froze, and then ran and jumped up on the counter. Lucky for me, the counter and fridge were right next to each other.

So I can sacrifice Shigaraki when the spider comes. 

Anyway, I reach in the cabinet next to me and pull out a pop tart. I offer one to Shigaraki who takes it.

"Goddamnit," Twice mutters. "I should have jumped by the food."

"You and me both," Toga agrees. Shigaraki sticks his tongue out, and bites the pop tart REAL. SLOWLY. Toga gasps.

"You sick bastard."

"Best there is," Shigaraki shot back. Twice suddenly stands up. He looks at the counter with newfound determination and jumps.

"TWICE WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Shigaraki yells, moving out of the way.

"Shut up, Heather," Twice says. Shigaraki slapped him. "Sorry, Heather."

Toga suddenly stands up.