IV

Dabi POV

Three years have passed since Touya Todoroki has gone missing. Surprise surprise, they haven't found him yet.

Toga and Twice started dating, to nobody's surprise. But alas, I was constantly third wheeling.

Speaking of Toga, we where heading to her place tonight. She said she had something to ask us, and Twice said we'd be there.

I didn't argue, because Toga was like a sister to me. She couldn't replace Fyumi, though.

When we arrived at Toga's apartment, she greets us warmly. We sit down on the couch and debate wether dog's would be better rulers that humans, and wether coconuts are sonsidered mammals. 

"I have a question," Twice says.

"I'm all ears," Toga says.

"What if April fools day was really on April 2nd, but we've all been fooled into thinking it was April 1st?"

"Hold up- lemme think about this," I say. Toga says this is 'big brain', which causes Twice to sprout unanswerable questions.

"Anyway, Toga why do you call us over here?" I ask.

"So you know that new group? The league of villains?" Me and Twice nod. "Well, I was thinking of joining. Do you guys wanna join too?"

"I'm all in," I say, high-fiving her.

"I'll join!" Twice replies. Toga blushes and smiles. 

"Yay!" She cheers. "Let's go visit them tomorrow!"

"That early? Wow," I mutter. "You must really know some powerful people, Toga."

"Yeah!" She replies, energetically. "Believe it or not, me and the leader used to go to the same middle school! Before he moved, course. His name is Shigaraki!"

"Cool!" Twice says, wrapping an arm around Toga.

"Oof- hetro," I mumble.

"For your information, I'm bi and Twice is-"

"-Pansexual. Believe me, I know." I finish. "Hold up- you're bi? Nice." I say, high-fiving Toga.

"By the way, what's your sexuality, Dabi?" Toga asks, her eyes wide with curiosity. 

"Gay!" I reply, proudly. "I'm full homo." I pull out a bag of skittles, and eat a handful.

"Dude, why do you eat so many skittles?" Twice asks.

"Taste the rainbow, man." I reply.

I eat another handful, and give some to them.

"Plus, they're my favorite candy bar."

Toga thanks me for the skittles, and Twice turns on a movie.

Tomorrow would be I N T E R E S T I N G.

-Time skip brought to you by Mina's nail polish collection-

"So when will we meet up?" I ask Twice. 

It was 4:07 PM, and we still didn't know where we would meet the League of Villains. Toga said she would tell us the location when she comes over

One problem: We don't know when she's going to come over.

"Hmm... lemme ask her!" Twice says, pulling out his phone to text Toga. The reply came instantly. "She'll be here in two minutes!"

"Joy," I mumble, drinking some water. "What do you think will happen?"

"I don't know! Something amazing, I guess."

I sigh. "Y'know, sometimes I don't even know why I try."