III

Touya POV

We arrive a Toga's apartment complex 10 minutes later.

"Here we are!" Twice announced. "Toga lives on the sixth floor, room nine."

Toga's apartment complex was VERY similar to Twice's. It might be even better. We enter the lobby, or whatever you want to call it, and walk over to the elevator.

We press the 'up' button, and the doors open. Twice pushes the button for the sixth floor. Once the elevator doors open once again, we walk over to room nine. Twice knocks on the door.

A small girl answers and smiles, her fangs showing. Cool. She looked very agile... kind of like a lynx. She had big amber, almost gold, eyes. They looked like playful eyes, with a hint of reckless danger.

She was wearing ankle-length ripped grey jeans and a white shirt that said 'Team Peeta' in gold.

Her blond hair was up in two messy buns, tied with white hair ties. She was also wearing black bracelets with little silver beads separated by tidy knots.

Her black leather necklace had a couple of hand-made clay beads, each with a different design. One of them looked like a skyscraper, and another looked like a blue trident.

"Hi!" The girl said. "I'm Toga! Can I stab you?"

"Please do," I mumble. Toga smiles.

"You seem cool," She says. "Anyway, come in!"

Me and Twice enter the apartment , which had a very modern theme. We placed the snacks on the coffee table, and all three of us sat on the couch.

"What's your name?" Toga asks. "Ooh! Is it Beetlejuice?!"

"Wha- no!" I reply. "I'm Dabi."

"Oooh! That's such a cool name!" She gushes. "My quirk allows me to change my appearance if I have someone else's blood! What's your quirk?!" I take it back, she's a very... energetic lynx.

"Fire," I say simply. I snap my fingers, allowing a small blue flame to sprout at my finger tips.

"Awesome!" Toga says, happily.

"Oh I'm Twice and my quirk is cloning, thanks for asking," Twice says, sassily.

"Putting the 'sass' in 'assassin' I see."

"Ouch. But thank you," Twice says, slinging an arm over my shoulder. Or at least... trying to. Being tall has it's perks. Toga found the remote and turned on the TV, and it opens to the news.

"BREAKING NEWS!" The reporter screeches. His name seems to be Chris Mcclain. "The eldest son of the Todoroki's, Touya Todoroki, has gone MISSING."

I freeze, my blood running cold.

Ah shit, here we go again...

Twice sends me a worries look, and quickly changes the channel.

"Another missing kid?" Toga asks, worried. "I hope he's ok."

"Yeah," I gulp. "Touya is probably fine.

Lier, a little voice in my head says. Touya Todoroki isn't fine~

'You're right,' I think. 'Touya Todoroki is DEAD

--- End of part one---