VIII

Dabi POV

It was not fun.

The ride was pure terror.

From the moment Twice said his 'I have nothing to live for and I drive like it' speil, we knew we were fucked.

Shigaraki was holding my arm like there was no tomorrow, Toga was screaming, and Twice was laughing like the kazoo kid on crack.

"Danger!" He yelled. "360!"

The car lurched to the side, sending Shigaraki flying. I quickly wrap an arm around his waist, preventing him from hitting the window. He latched onto me like a koala.

"I swear, I just saw my depressing life flash before my eyes," Shigaraki mumbled. "Thanks, Dabi." 

"OwO? Shigaraki being nice? It's more common than you think!" Twice wheezed.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" Toga screeched.

"Road work ahead?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, I sure hope it does!" Twice replied, doing a sharp right turn. "I DID A 180! Craaaazy~"

"HOLY SHIT YOUR NEVER DRIVING AGAIN!" Shigaraki yelled. I nodded my head in agreement. Surprisingly, we all got to the mall in one piece. The first thing Shigaraki did was bitch-slap Twice.

"Mother trucker, dude!" 

"You deserve it," Shigaraki seethed. "How did you even get your license?!"

"It remains a mystery to this day," Twice replied.

"Aliens," I said.

Shigaraki looked like he wanted to die right there. "I want to commit not-alive," He said. Toga le gasped.

"So we're gonna ignore that," She said. "Anyway, let's split into pairs! We can move quicker that way. When we're all done, let's meet up at the food court." Somehow, we all agree to this plan.

"I call dibs on Toga!" Twice yells, grabbing her wrist and running off.

"Rejection 100," Shigaraki says.

"Don't expose me like that, Shigs!" I say, poking his side. "Anyway, what do you need?"

"Um... paint."

"Ok. Let's get your paint first. I only need cream and stuff." 

"Fine. I think the paint is this way..." We weave our way through the stores, keeping an eye out for paint.

"There!" Shigaraki says, pulling me towards one store. It was called...

"T-T-T-T-T-TARGET!"

"No, you idiot. The one to the left."

"Radio sha-"

"Your OTHER left!"

"Oh!" I say. The store was called '1-A Gang'. We enter the store, and immediately see pure chaos.

A tall guy with messy purple hair was trying to help a yellow-haired lightning bolt guy get down from the ceiling fan. But every time he tried, the lightning bolt would do this weird thumbs-up hand motion.

An ash-blonde was yelling profanities at the ceiling fan duo, while a sunshine red-head was trying to calm him down. In a strange way, it was working.

A black-haired boy with weird elbows was prank calling random numbers from the cash register, while a pink-skinned alien was breakdancing on the floor, laughing. Suddenly, a pair of clothes walked up to us.

"Hi! I'm Hagakure!" The clothes introduced. "I'm invisible, by the way."

Oh. That makes sense.