X

Dabi POV

"Shigs! Da-Bee! Over hereee!" Toga yells, waving.

Shigaraki and I just arrived at the food court, holding four bags between us. Shigaraki's paint bag, my cream stuff, and a bag of Hot Topic stuff each.

Toga had around five bags. One with clothes, one with decor, one with knives, one with shampoo/conditioner and cosmetics, and one filled with random stuff.

Twice only had one bag, and it was filled with pokemon cards and other weird stuff.

I freeze

"I-is that a collecters edition... one of a kind... platinum copy of the BEE MOVIE?!"

Twice smiles. "Well that depends. Do ya like jazz?"

Shigaraki facepalms, putting his hood up and pulling the drawstrings.

"I shouldn't associate with you people," He says.

"... can we go back to politics?" Toga asks.

"Please?" Twice begs.

"No."

Toga and Twice brushed it off, and laughed. We all put our stuff by the table, and sat down. To my left, I had Twice. To my right, I had Shigaraki. And Toga sat across from me.

"What do you wanna eat?" Shigaraki mumbles.

"Fre sha vaca do."

"Chicken nuggets," Twice said in the most ominous voice ever.

"Rey Liota Private Select," I say.

Shigaraki glares at us. "NORMAL food."

"Chicken strips!"

"FUCK YA CHICKEN STRIPS!" Twice adds, high-fiving Toga.

"I give up. Pizza it is," Shigaraki mutters, standing up. I stand up as well.

"I'm coming with," I say. "Toga and Twice, guard our stuff."

"Yes, A-Aron Burr!"

"SIR!"

I follow Shigaraki to the Pizza stand. We order one pizza, half cheese half pepperoni. Toga and Twice liked pepperoni, and me and Shigaraki like plain cheese.

"Ok," The worker says. "Here's your pizza."

"Yes, but I don't have any money~" I say, winking.

Shigaraki sighs. "Ignore him. He's a disappointment."

I le gasp, and pull out my wallet to pay.

"I may be a disappointment," I smirked. "But I'm a disappointment with a blanket."

The worker laughs, and gives us our pizza. He hands it to Shigaraki, who hands it to me. Shigs probably didn't want to disintegrate it. When we reach the table, Toga rushes up to us.

"Dude bros, we need to leave. We just got word from Kurogiri that some heros are coming," She says in a hushed tone.

Shigaraki glance at each other.

"Ok... I say we kill them," Shigaraki states.

"That's not... legal-"

"Everything is legal in New Jersey," I mumble.

"What?"

"Uh... nothing," I say. "Anyway, Toga's right. I say we skeet skeet before things get messy. But it's your call, handyman."

"Let's go."

We grab our stuff and head to Patricia. I grab the bags and stuff them in the trunk, handing Toga the pizza. Once again, I sit next to Shigaraki, and Toga sits in the shot gun. ...Dear god, Twice is still at the wheel.

"Road safety laws, prepare to be ignored!" He said. Shigaraki glared at him.

"TWICE YOU BETTER FOLLOW THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT!"

"...but what about the heros?" Toga piped up.

"...Shit. FLOOR IT."

"AS YOU WISH, BUTTERCUP!" Twice replies, slamming his foot of the gas. The car lurches forward with surprising speed.

"HOLEY MOLEY!" I say. "WELCOME TO PHYSICS!"

"That kid's insane," Shigaraki mumbles.

"GASP!" Toga says. "WAS THAT A HAMILTON REFERENCE!?" 

I perked up. "Hamilton?"

"Wait, hold up," Shigaraki said. "What's Hamilton?" I look at him with shock, and Twice howls with laughter. Toga pulls out her phone and clicks on one song.

"I'm not throwing away my... SHOT!" I began. I smiled, looking down at Shigaraki. He scoffed and looked away.

Me, Toga, and Twice sang along to all the songs. After a while, Shigaraki started humming along too. Since the songs were repetitive, he got the hang of it rather quickly. And when "You'll Be Back" came on (again) Shigaraki began to sing. 

I was in shock.

"H-how did you-"

"And do it perfectly?" Toga asked. Shigaraki shrugged.

"Finally, a better singer than Dabi," Twice said. "I never thought I would see the day."

"Shut your up," I mumble. The car does a sharp right turn. "But nice job, Shigs."

"'Nice job'? Be honest, I was a god."

"OooOOOoo," Toga cackeld. "Sassy Shigaraki. It's more common than you think."

We rode the rest of the way to the bar singing and fooling around. Occasionally, Twice would make a sharp turn, causing me to hold Shigaraki in place.

We arrived at the bar well before six. In fact, we got there three hours early. (3:00) Toga places the still-warm pizza box on the counter, and we quickly dropped our bags in our rooms. 

"I need food."

"That makes two of us, Shigs."

"Make it (blue) three."

"I am number four."

We grabbed paper plates, seeing as none of us wanted to do dishes, and grabbed a slice of pizza. 

"I have been blessed," Toga says, snatching the remote from the coffee table. She pulls up netflix. "What do you guys wanna watch?"

"LAW AND ORDER!" Shigaraki yells.

"OOOH YES! Wait... that... isn't on Netflix," Toga says. "Oh wait nevermind. I'll just go to..."

3 minutes later we were watching law and order. Personally, I have never watched it before. So this was an... interesting experience. 

"HOLY CRAP OLIVIA NOOOOO!"

"And he just-oH SNAP HE JUST DID THAT OK THEN-"

"Can you two shut up?" Shigaraki asked, annoyed. 

Me and Twice were horrified. How did Shigaraki and Toga watch this? I stood up, and threw all of our trash in the garbage. Half the pizza was gone, and so was our apple juice supply. Say what you want, but apple juice is the best. 

I walk back to the couch, sitting next to Twice and Shigaraki. I grab a random pillow and hug it, watching the show in front of me. 

"How do you watch this? That guy just did that to a small child!" I whisper in Shigaraki's ears. He shrugs.

"You get used to it. Plus, this one isn't even that bad," Shigaraki mumbles. "There was this one where-"

"NOPE not today," I said. Shigaraki smirks.

"As you wish, Stapleface."

We continue watching law and order. The show was... oddly addicting. I got WAY to emotionally attached to the characters.

Out of nowhere, the bar door opens. Heavy footsteps follow, and we pause the TV. We hear the footsteps getting louder. And then the person decided to show themselves.

"Hello, problem children," Kurogiri says.