Skeptical Acceptence

Link's POV
Aven, Zelda, Mipha, and I were standing in Zelda's study room. Zelda paced around, trying to comprehend all that Mipha and I told her, "So you saw this man last night, correct?"

"Yes," Mipha nodded. "He seems to be very powerful as well."

Zelda looked at Aven concerned. "What are we going to do, Aven? That man could revive Ganon! I don't know how, but he could."

He put his arm around her, giving her a sense of comfort, "All we can do right now is to prepare and get all the information we can out of this Astor guy. We'll figure it out."

I leaned up against the side of their window and stared through it. I knew that they were still talking about important things, but I needed to give my mind a break. Just thinking about Astor and Ganon made me feel extremely overwhelmed. As I stared out the window, I noticed a male Hylian on top of the roof on the First Gatehouse. Why would someone be on top of that roof? It doesn't need any maintenance. Something isn't right. I focused more and realized that the guy was staring right at me.

"Link!" Mipha shook my shoulder. "Pay attention!"

"S-Sorry," I said, still a bit distracted. I looked back out at the person and then at Zelda and Aven. "Are you doing any roof maintenance on the First Gatehouse?"

"No," Aven shrugged, "what makes you think that?"

"Some guy is on the roof."

Zelda peered through the window, "Is he... ok?"

"I think so... he's staring right at me though."

"...He's staring at me too."

All of a sudden, Aven yelled in pain. We all quickly turned around to see that he was passed out on the floor.

"Aven!" Zelda ran to his side and started to shake his shoulder. "Aven, are you ok?! Please, say something!"

Mipha put her fingers on his neck. "He has a pulse," she informed. "...What's this?" She plucked out a dart from his neck.

"A tranquilizer dart..." I said quietly. I looked out the window to see that the man was gone. Did he have something to do with this? We better go just in case. "We need to get out of here and take Aven somewhere safe!"

"Link!" Mipha pushed me aside and a dart hit her left shoulder. She collapsed and I caught her before she hit the ground.

"Mipha!" I pulled the dart out of her. She was in the same state that Aven was in. I sighed and set her down gently.

"I-I'll call the guards," Zelda stuttered. She ran to the door.

"Wait, Zelda," I grabbed her hand. She looked at me confused. "I have a feeling that those darts were meant for me and you. We have to be careful."

Yelling began to emerge around us. We carefully peered through the windows to see the guards and the Yiga Clan attacking each other. Zelda covered her mouth and I clenched my fists. I'm now sure that the man on the roof was part of the Yiga.

"Link, I have to know if Alivia is ok," Zelda said worried. "We need to go."

I looked over at Aven and Mipha. Both were still passed out on the floor. We'll just have to hope that they'll be ok. "Let's hurry and get rid of these idiots."

We ran out of the room into the commotion. We then ran through the castle to get to Alivia's room. As we ran, we had to fight and avoid many Yiga members along the way. Luckily they weren't too hard to fight. Eventually, we made it to Alivia's room and we barged through the door.