Yunobo

Mipha's POV
Link and I both made it to the Goron City entrance exhausted. We had to fight many monsters along the way and the heat and rugged terrain didn't help either.

"Hey look," Link pointed to his right, "that's a clothing shop, right? Maybe they have some fireproof armor or something."

"They do," I shrugged, "but the armor that they have seems a little... unsuitable for combat. We should probably just stick to the fireproof elixirs."

"We could, but I don't want to worry about having to drink something every five or ten minutes."

"Alright," I sighed, "go ahead and get the armor. I'm still just going to drink the elixirs though. That armor wouldn't be suitable for a Zora anyway."

We walked inside the clothing shop and there was a couple different choices of armor sets. The Goron at the counter slapped his hand on the table and smiled. "Welcome to Ripped and Shredded: the best armor shop in the city! What can I do for ya?"

"Uh, I was wondering if you had any fireproof armor?" Link explained.

"Of course we do, brother!" He walked over to one of the displays. The display he showed was made of metal and had reddish hues. "This right here is called the Flamebreaker set. It's a lil bulky, but you can wear this thing anywhere without having to worry about buying elixirs."

"Sure, I'll get it. How much is it?" He got out his wallet and started rummaging through it.

"3,300 rupees for the whole set. No refunds by the way."

Link pulled a handful of rupees from his wallet. "That should be enough."

"Oh thanks, brother! Just put the money in here." He held a sack open and Link put the rupees in it. The Goron then tied up the sack and eagerly smiled at it. "Pleasure doing business with ya! Go ahead and take that set."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Goodness this is bulky!" Link complained and took a step. His boot clanged on the ground. "How am I supposed to fight and sneak up on monsters like this?"

"Well it was your decision," I said looking at the Sheikah Slate map. "The only one you can blame is yourself."

"I know..."

"Alright," I looked up from the Sheikah Slate to the hot, lava landscape in front of us. "This is the Northern Mine that Bludo was talking about."

"This was a mine? It just looks like big rock pillars to me. I can see why they abandoned it."

I looked around and spotted a Goron with a hard hat on and a pickaxe in his hand. He might know where the young Goron that Bludo was talking about is. I handed the Sheikah Slate to Link and walked over to the Goron.

"Excuse me," I waved, "could you help us?"

"Sure! What do ya need?" The Goron wiped his forehead.

"Bludo wanted my husband and I to find a young Goron named Yunobo. He said that the Goron should be around here."

"Ah, Boss sent ya? He must really trust you then! Anyway, I actually did see him go through here, but I haven't seen him since this morning. He's probably somewhere on those pillars. Be careful though! The monsters have basically set up camps and claimed this area as their own."

"Thank you! We appreciate your—"

There was a small explosion in the distance and we both quickly looked over at the rock pillars to find a lizalfos on a far off tower fly up into the air. I then looked over at Link to see that he was standing on a cannon. He looked at us and timidly smiled, "I figured out a good way to take out the monsters."