Riju

Link's POV
The sand rushed around us. All I could see was Mipha walking next to me and the seemingly endless vortex of dust and sand limiting our view. I peered down at my Sheikah Slate. The screen just showed blue static, making the only knowledge we had of getting to the Bazaar being Mipha's.

"We getting any close?" I raised my voice over the rushing wind.

"Yes, I'm sure," She matched my volume. "We should come upon it any second." Almost just as she said that, a dark silhouette of buildings and trees appeared. "There it is! Let's hurry!"

We both shielded our eyes and ran to the oasis awaiting us. When we made it to the small body of water, someone called out to us. "You two! Hurry inside!" I squinted through the darkness to see a tall woman waving at us from the tall building across the water. We rushed to the building and the woman escorted us inside and quickly shut the door.

"Thank you so much!" Mipha sighed.

"Of course!" The women put her hand on Mipha's shoulder. "Come, you two must be exhausted after that travel."

Before I followed along, I dusted the sand off of my shirt and looked around at the place. There were several other women like the one helping us. They had reddish-pink hair and they wore metal armor with intricate designs. There were a few other male Hylians, Ritos, and Gorons as well.

"Link, hurry up," Mipha called out.

I quickly looked at her and walked over to where she was. The tall woman had us sit down on a maroon couch and set two glasses of water out on the table in front of us.

"You two rest up," the woman said gently. "I'll be back with you shortly."

I sighed and slumped back into the couch, "So this is what these people have been living with for all these years? We were out there for about an hour and I'm sick of it!"

"Yeah," Mipha took a small sip from her water. "It's a good thing that the Gerudo can handle harsh conditions like this. If this happened to the Zora, we would be in shambles."

"The Gerudo? Wait are these women the Gerudo?"

"Yes, in fact, all the Gerudo are women."

The same Gerudo woman came back to us and set down a plate of voltfruit. She peered up at Mipha and gave a small smile. "I'm surprised that a Zora made it here. We haven't seen any Zoras, or any account of a Zora, coming through here since the death of Chief Urbosa."

I gestured to Mipha, "Trust me, if any Zora was going to make it here, it would be Mipha."

"Wait, you're Mipha?" Her eyes widened, "The Zora Champion?"

"That's me," Mipha slightly laughed, seeming a bit uncomfortable.

"Really?! Then-then you, sir, must be..."

"Link, Mipha's husband," I nodded.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you both! Tell me, is there any way that I can be of assistance?"

"Actually, yes," Mipha leaned closer to her. "We want to help stop whatever Vah Naboris is doing. Which means that we will have to get through to your chief. I know that men aren't allowed inside the town, but do you have any way that Link could sneak in?"

"Hmmm," the woman studied me. "How about more along the lines of blending in?"

I quickly held my hand up to speak. "Uh, hold on. What does that mean exactly?"