Divine Beast Vah Rudania

Link's POV
"This is so cool!" Yunobo exclaimed. "I can't believe that I get to control Vah Rudania like the Great Daruk did!"

I held the Sheikah Slate near the pedestal and the door opened to the inside of the Divine Beast. There were steps that led into darkness. It caught me off guard at first since I became so accustomed to the brightness of the surrounding lava.

"You ready?" I handed the Sheikah Slate to him.

"You know it!" He happily took the Slate.

We carefully walked down the stairs. Once we got to the last step, we heard a giant clang behind us. I quickly turned around to see that the door had closed! It was now completely pitch black. All that I could see was the light coming from the Sheikah Slate and two lit lanterns on either side of the steps.

"Oh no!" I could hear Yunobo next to me. "What do we do now?"

I walked over to the lit lantern on the right and I felt my foot push something. I knelt down and patted my hands around me until I felt what I hit. I picked it up and felt around it some more and was able to determine that it was a torch. I stood up and held it near the lantern. The torch lit up and Yunobo and I could finally see each other better.

"There we go," I sighed. "So what now?"

Yunobo looked down at the Sheikah Slate, "I don't know. I wish Mipha was here to tell us what to do."

"That's right! I should've asked her how to work it before we left!" A sharp pain started to pierce my head. I shut my eyes tightly to try to fight the pain back. Was I remembering something again?

"Hey lil guy! It's so nice to see you again after all these years! I see that you've found someone to take my place. Heh, I bet that he'll be a perfect fit for the job!"

"What?" I said quietly under my breath.

"You and my descendant need to get to that pedestal just beyond the walls in front of you. Getting to that pedestal will give you a map of the place and allow you to control Vah Rudania. Once you get that, you must find all other five terminals. Then you can go to the main control unit and take complete control of Rudania."

"O-Ok..."

"Link!" I quickly looked up and Yunobo had his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright? Who are you talking to?"

"I-I'm fine. Uh, let's keep moving forward. I think there's a pedestal over here."

We trudged through the darkness and spotted the glowing lights of the pedestal. Yunobo held the slate up to it and a map of Rudania appeared on the slate. We heard machinery above us moving and light started to spill in. I put out the flame on the torch and set it next to the pedestal.

"Woah," Yunobo looked at the slate curiously. "What does this do-" He pressed a button on the slate and the whole Beast started to tip sideways! We both started to slide to the wall.

"Change it back! Change it back!" I yelled.

"AH!" The Beast slowly returned back to its original state and we held ourselves against the wall until everything was stable. "I did not expect that at all."

"Yeah, no kidding! So where should we go-" I felt another pain in my head.

"The glowing points on that map should show you where those other terminals are."

"O-Ok...? Uh, Yunobo, you see those dots on the map?"

"Yeah, what of them?" He zoomed in on one of them.

"Those dots represent the terminals. I think we need to activate them to take control."

"Alright, are you sure?"