Redemption

Link's POV
"So that's every terminal, right?" Riju walked up the slope to the main control unit.

"Yep, now we just have to activate the main control unit," I nodded.

We now stood in front of the main control unit, wondering what will happen once the slate activates it. I warned Mipha and Riju of what happened to Teba and I at Vah Medoh. Since Naboris was hostile just like Medoh was, something must be controlling it.

Riju took one step forward then took a few steps back. "Link, remind me what happened to you and Teba at Vah Medoh."

"Some sort of giant malice eye and malice versions of the former champions, and of Mipha, appeared," I put my hand on my hip. "Who knows, the same thing could happen here or it could be something completely different."

Mipha put her hand on Riju's shoulder. "Whatever happens, Link and I are here to help."

Riju nodded and walked up to the main control unit. She took a deep breath then slowly set the slate up against it. For a moment nothing happened, then a swarm of malice particles erupted from the pedestal. Riju stumbled back onto her sand seal and Mipha and I quickly took out our weapons. The malice started to slowly weave around the main control unit. Once it reached the top, it zoomed down behind us and a big blue ball started forming.

"W-What's that?!" Riju held Patricia closely.

I took a step back. I've never seen this before, though it does seem familiar. This never happened at Vah Medoh. "Mipha?"

Mipha's breathing began to shake and she took a couple steps back. "No, no, no, no! How? I thought we defeated it... How is it back?"

"Mipha, what's happening? What is that thing?"

"It's..." The blue ball finally took form and the intimidating malice monster roared. "Thunderblight."

It's hands were guardian weapons. One hand was a guardian sword and the other was a guardian shield. It had one guardian eye as well. Electricity emanated from its whole body, especially its sword.

I looked over at Mipha. Her face seemed to be filled with anger and fear. She's definitely fought with this thing before. The idea then suddenly came to me that this thing has the power to wield electricity. This thing could kill Mipha!

Patricia dashed forward at Thunderblight and it quickly moved out of sight. I then felt a presence behind me and quickly turned around and blocked its attack with my shield. Mipha came from my left and stabbed its side. However, it quickly recovered and started swarming around us. All we could see was it's after-image. We couldn't land a hit!

"Mipha, how do we defeat this?" I tried to swing my sword at it.

"We need to slow it down somehow!" She explained.

I looked at the rushing images around me and started to search through my arrows. I got out my pack of ice arrows and started to focus very carefully in front of me. Every once in a while I'd see a solid figure of Thunderblight. All I had to do was time it right and we could get some hits off of it.

Once I finally started to see its pattern, I quickly shot the ice arrow and it hit the monster directly in the eye.

"Quickly, now!" I ordered.

Mipha and Riju rushed toward it and started slashing and stabbing, getting as many hits as they could. It then started to slowly stand up, taking all the hits. Mipha instantly moved out of the way, but Riju was still trying to chip away at it.

"Riju," Mipha yelled, "get away from it!"

Before we all could react, Thunderblight sent a shockwave of electricity, filling the whole room. I fell down onto my knees and dropped my weapons. I felt paralyzed for a moment. My thoughts, my movement, it was like I couldn't do anything.