Episode 8: Last Laugh

"Uno!"

My eyes widen and I look up at Gwen "Wha-how?" I sigh, she grins proudly "I got skills." She says. I stare at the two cards I have left, I smirk "Color change-blue, Uno! Game." I say, placing down my cards. Gwen's jaw drops and Max chuckles from the front seat.

"How did you-"
"Uno's my game, Gwenie. I'm undefeated~"

Gwen rolls her eyes before they widen "Um-you might wanna go help Ben out." She says, I turn and look out the window to see Ben (as Ripjaws) surrounded by fire. "Yeah...we're so having a rematch when I get back!" I call, putting on my hero suit and taking off.

"You're so on!"

"Gotta love an old-fashioned fish fry!" A man cackles "Eh, I'm more of a barque fan." I say cockily, teleporting behind the man. He gasp and turns to me "What the?! Where'd the kid come from?!" He says "I'm still trying to figure that out." I joke

"HEY! CAN'T BREATHE!"

A/N: Oh the tables have turned~ (I'll stop now-)

I turn to look at Ben "Water..." He croaks out, falling on his knees "And now you're killing my pet." I sigh "Pet?!" Ben coughs offendedly. The man starts to throw a punch, but I quickly dodge. I raise my hand to the fire, causing it to become water (that kept the fiery movement). Ben quickly sucks up the waters, I look at him before looking at the man-who was running.

I teleport cuffs around the man's hands "HUH?!" He gasps loudly. Ben walks up "You ok?" I asks "Yeah, thanks." Ben says staring at the man as siren echo through the air.

~

"I don't care what anyone says," A cop says to me and Ben "You circus freaks are ok by me." "Circus freak?" Ben asks "We're not circus freaks, we're superheroes~" I say. Ben suddenly grabs me and dives into the water "Wait-NONONONO!"

We quickly appear in the Rust Bucket before we even have the chance to hit the water.

Gwen and Max look at us "Ow...I really need to work on that..." I sigh, rubbing my arm.

~

Gwen, Ben and I were playing Uno when Gwen looks out the window "Zombozo's Traveling Circus of Laughs? Cool!" She says, Ben tenses beside me "I haven't been to a circus since I was a boy. Sounds like fun. What do you guys think." Max says. "I love the circus!" Gwen says excitedly "That's because you belong in one. Color change-yellow." Ben says bitterly.

"Ben." Max scolds "Eh, circus is kid's stuff." Ben states, glaring off "Um...what are we?" I ask, placing down a card. "What about you, Y/N?" Max asks "I never been to the circus, but it sounds fun. I can at least get snacks." I state, Ben yawns loudly "It's pretty late." He says. I shoot him a weird look "Ben...it's 11 in the morning." Max states

Ben's eyes widen and he huffs "Fine by me. Ok, alright. If you guys want to go see some stupid circus, fine." Ben says defensively, Gwen and Max share a glance.

~

"Oh, looks like the entire town turned out for the show." Max says as we walk. I look around with fascination when Ben suddenly grabs my hand and holds it tightly. I turn to him in confusion "It's probably sold out. We're probably just wasting our time." Ben says, I was about to question him when a performer speaks