Episode 33: Perfect Day

~Author's POV~

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads!"

You, Ben and Gwen stir awake. Ben looks down at the Omnitrix as it flickers and beeps, "Hey, what's up with this thing?" He asks before Gwen lets out a scream. She falls out of her bunk, grunting when she hits the ground. You and Ben laugh "Something tells me this is gonna be a good day." Ben says happily as he climbs out of his bunk.

You all take a seat at the table, you and Ben sitting next to each other. "Hope you guys are hungry. I've cooked up one of my world famous breakfasts." Max says "Uh oh, plugs your nose and kiss your tastes buds goodbye." Ben groans, earning a laugh from you. Max shakes his head with a smile, placing a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of the three of you.

Ben stares at the plate "So...is this-like, groundhog bacon and salamander eggs?" Ben asks. Max laughs, "Nope, nope. Just good old American bacon and eggs, but I understand if it doesn't sound good to you." He says, the three of you instantly start eating.

~💚~

Ben burps, causing Gwen to step out the Rust Bucket. Gwen gags and cough, "Right in my face!...good one, Ben!" Gwen's frustration turns into laughter. Ben shoots her a confused look "Aren't you gonna freak out or something?" He asks "Why? It was just a joke right?" Gwen asks. You walk up and take Ben's hand "Come on, let's go see the tar pits." You say excitedly.

"Nah, there's gotta be something more exciting going on around here." Ben sighs, a school bus approaches. One of the wheels pop, causing it to stop right in front of you three. The cheerleaders inside look around in panic

"Oh no! What are we going to do!"

"I wish somebody could help us!"

"Guess that'll do." Ben hums before a shadow flies over. A ship lands nearby the school bus, SixSix and Volcanus step out, "SixSix and Volcanus?" Gwen asks "The frick are they doing here?" You asks "About to get their alien butts kicked, that's what. Come on, N/N. Going hero!" Ben says, hitting down on the Omnitrix

Ben turns into Diamondhead and you make your body glow F/C as SixSix and Volcanus get into fighting stances. SixSix shoots rockets, Ben makes a wall diamonds. SixSix and Volcanus get thrown back by the blast. "Don't worry, girls, we're here to-." Ben gets cut off by being smacked in the face. You and Gwen run up to him "Benji!" You gasps worriedly "Are you ok?" Gwen asks

"You're worried about me? And Y/N...you're not immediately going feral? Did you two get hit in the head or something?" Ben asks with a confused frown "Only when your dad dropped me." You joke before hearing screams as Volcanus lift up the school bus. He throws it towards the three of you, Ben stands up and creates a diamond hand to catch the bus.

He gently lowers the bus down, dodging when SixSix fired lasers. You and Gwen remain behind as Ben charges towards SixSix. He tackles SixSix to the ground, "BENJI, LOOK OUT!" You shout. Ben looks back, dodging Volcanus attack-throwing multiple punches of his own. The girls on the school bus cheer as Ben throws Volcanus. You levitate a nearby trash can, catching Volcanus, Gwen goes the extra step by shrinking it down completely. You and Gwen grin, high-fiving like you did something.