Episode 38: Goodbye and Good Ridance

A/N: Quick explanation: this is episode is not cannon to the show OR my book. Well it's kinda cannon, what happens in this chapter is what I like to say happened to the first versions of Ben 10k and Y/N we've seen. So take that with a grain of salt and let's go! WOOO!

~|💚|~

"I got my talons full with some giant root and a kindergartner in a pajamas!"

I flash an offended look, "Root? Kindergartener? Get a clue, dude. I'm a vine!" Ben scoffs "And I'm clearly too tall to be a kindergartener, you wanna be Batman." I huff. The guy charges towards us, Ben punches him in the face, knocking him off the railing. He hits the ground below with a loud thud, I hear Gwen cast a spell. I smile lazily, "What?" Ben asks, cracking a smile too "We're just too good at this now." I snort "Yeah, we are," Ben laughs proudly, wrapping one of his vines gently around my hand "Come on." I teleport us where the leader was.

Ben and I grin widely as each other, Ben shoots his vines through the glass, and grabs the leader. He drags him out of the train window, I teleport inside. Everyone looks at me nervously, "Sorry, about that. Go back to enjoying yourselves, everything is fine now, I promise." I say, the window and glass shards flow F/C before going back on place. "There. Ok, have fun. Enjoy life. Bye!" I say, I teleport back outside, there was an explosion above.

The guy looks at Ben in fear before passing out, "Wow, that was easy..." I say "We're just that good!" Ben laughs, we teleport to where Max and Gwen were "Grandpa, what can we do next?" Ben asks excitedly "Get you two to school, Ben. Summer's over." Max says with a light smile. Ben and I gasp with wide eyes.

"Aw man! Can't this thing go any slower?" Ben groans, we sit beside each other at the table. Gwen sit across from us, I look out the window sadly, "If we go any slower, we'll miss the first day of school." Gwen sighs "Duh! That's the point brainiac." Ben scoffs, I look at my hands "Maybe I can use my powers to slow time..." I mumble "Don't want the summer to end, huh?" Max chuckles

"What, so we can go back to our normal, boring life in total normal, boring Bellwood?" Ben asks, I rest my head on the table sadly "Normal sounds pretty good to me," Gwen says, shutting her spellbook "From now on, the only spelling I want to do is in composition class." "Ugh, composition class..." I groan, shuddering at the thought. Ben wraps an arm around me, pulling me to sit up "Well, while you're hitting the books, we'll be hitting the bad guys. I bet the local cops could use four hands or a tail or some wings on the job." He say excitedly "And imagine how cool we'll be to everyone in school!" I say with just as much excitement.

Now that Ben is more of a boyfriend than a best friend, I'm gonna have to find his replacement...that means I need to actual talk to the other kids...

Max glances at us, "I'm afraid you two are gonna have to keep the Omnitrix and Y/N's powers our secret for now. The less people know, the better." He says seriously "Even Mom and Dad?" Ben asks. Max sighs "Yeah, afraid so. Only reason M/N knows is because she wouldn't killed me if I didn't tell her." Max states.

I wonder how serious that statement is...

"From superhero back to plain old super geek. Have fun back at school." Gwen laughs, typing on her laptop. Ben rolls his eyes while I frown nervously-she's right...100% right, "Well, there is ONE good thing about our school." Ben says, smirking. "What?" Gwen asks "YOU DON'T GO THERE!" Ben laughs, Gwen rolls her eyes and goes back to typing.