Episode 16: Grudge Match

~💚~

I frown with a worried expression as I levitate the Rust Bucket back onto its wheel. I hope Gwen and Max are ok. Ben grunts and crashes into the pole beside "You ok?" I ask "Yeah...I'm good." He groans, standing up.

"You are one sorry sight, Rockhead." Kevin growls "You're one to talk, have you looked in a mirror lately?" I scoff, loud enough for both the boys to hear. Ben grins and Kevin growls "It's payback time for turning me into a freak!" "You were always a freak, Kevin," Ben says, walking towards Kevin "It's just now the ugly is also on the outside."

I couldn't help the short laugh that left my throat, "Diss me all you want. I'm still 10 times better than you! I've got all your powers plus my own AND Y/N's! I'm Kevin 11!" Kevin says proudly "Wouldn't that make you Kevin 12?" I ask as Kevin shoots diamond shards at us. I levitate them the crush them with ease "And too bad each one of those is only a tenth as powerful as ours." Ben says seriously.

Ben starts walking towards Kevin with no playfulness, I'm almost worried...but then Kevin shoots slime in his face. "Eww! Gwen is right, this stuff is gross." Ben gags before Kevin flies past him and grabs me "You're really wasting your time with him. You should just join me." Kevin says seriously "Kevin, learn to take a hint," I sigh, making my body glow F/C "I'm actually starting to feel bad rejecting you so many times-almost." Kevin screams when the glow starts to burn his hands.

He drops me and I fall for a moment before Ben swiftly catches me and places me down. Kevin turns to attack again, Ben grabs a windmill blade and chucks it at Kevin. The blade hits Kevin, knocking him out the sky "Geez, Benji..." I mumble, Ben growls lightly, walking towards Kevin. They glare at each other harshly and I just awkwardly stand there.

I look up to see a ship above us "Uh, guys?" I ask, a red beam shines over the three of us "Guys!" I shout before the beams teleports us away

I reappear in a dark room, "Ugh...where am I?" I sigh. I make my hands glow F/C when a spotlight beams on me

"Presenting our newest challenger from planet earth!"

The spotlight disappears and the lights fully come on. I look around in confusion "Challenger?" I mumble, I was in some time of fighting room and-it's that blood on the walls?!

I look up to see a crowd of people cheering from a far, I tense when I sense something heading towards me from behind. I teleport out the way and a robot-like...thing crashes into the wall. The crowd cheers loudly as the robot unrolls, it stand and looks down at me...bad time to not be wearing my suit...

"Hey, calm down. Anger isn't good for your health." I say, the robot pulls out a blade and swings at me. I dodge, putting a body-sized force field around myself. "Ok fine, but remember, what ever happens-you asked for it." I say seriously. The robot takes another swing and I raise my hands into the air. It's blade turns into a balloon sword "Ha!" I laugh, the robot studies the balloon before a bigger WAY sharper blade pops out of its lower arms.

My eyes widen, the robot takes a swing at me and I dodge it. I yelp at the small pain under my eyes "Aw come on!" I huff, wiping over the cut. I growl at the sight of blood "Alright, screw it." I sigh as the robot raises the blade to take another hit. I throw a hand into the air, the robot flows with a F/C hue "Remember, you asked for this." I say darkly before the robot glows black and crumbles to pieces

"Whoa!" I gasp, I look at my hand in shock before the crowd starts cheering loudly. I stare at the crowd, my heart squeezes painfully at the faintest sound of a familiar beeping. The crowds gasps and goes quiet, making me swallow nervously, but it didn't take long for them to start cheering again "I'm taking that as good news..." I mumble.