Movie Part 3: Secret of the Omnitrix

"You are going to regret sending me to the Null Void for what little remains of your miserable life!"

Vilgax throws a punch, I grab Ben and teleport the two of us away from him. "If you value your own miserable life. You'd stay the h*ll away from us." I growl, throwing Ben over my shoulder and taking off.

I run through the darkness, waiting to be a good distance before placing Ben down. He stares at me with red cheeks, he looks down at the Omnitrix and frowns "Look, the Omnitrix is in self-destruct mode. Even if you get it from me, you'll just wind up getting blown to bits with the rest of the universe." Ben states. I could hear footsteps approaching, I throw Ben over my shoulder and take off again while Vilgax speaks.

"I will take my chances."
"Wow, then your dumber than I thought."

I run as quick at I could, "Y/N! Wait, stop and put me down." Ben says. I pause and gently place him down, a shadow looms over us. We turn and gasp at the sight of Vilgax. Ben grabs my arm and pulls me as he slowly backs away from him. "I'll make you a deal. I won't fight you for the Omnitrix, but you have to promise to find the creator and stop it from self-destructing." Ben says seriously "What?" I ask with wide eyes "Shush!" Ben says firmly. I frown at him nervously.

"I do not make deals!" Vilgax growls. Ben presses a button on his spacesuit and then presses a similar one on mine. I glance at Ben, he grins and we both put on our helmets "Neither do I." Ben says with a wide grin. He presses the red button behind us and the doors open "Say bye-bye, Vilgeek!" Ben cackles as the alarms blare and the pressure of the air starts pushing Vilgax outside. I put a force field around me and Ben to keep on inside.

Vilgax lets out a scream as he's whisked away outside. Ben presses the button again and the doors close. "YES!" Ben and I cheer as I lower my force field. The ground shakes, causing Ben to fall over, he yelps. I levitate him to his feet before the two of us run towards the control room.

Gwen messes with the controls, from here, it was easy to see how much she was struggling. We take off our helmets and run up to her, "What are you doing?" Ben asks "Duh! I'm trying to keep us from winding up a junk pile on Zenon. Don't just stand there-help me!" Gwen groans, I look down at the goo that was oddly Gluto colored...

"Um...Gwen...what happened?" I ask nervously, she sighs sadly "Gluto sacrificed himself to save me from one of Vilgax's drones..." She sighs "He did?" Ben asks with a frown as I TRY to help steer-if pressing random buttons is helping...it's totally helping. "Yeah, it's called being totally unselfish-something you wouldn't understand." Gwen scoffs at Ben

He glares at her, "I'm unselfish!" He says "Yeah, right. We wouldn't even-" Gwen gets cut off by something hitting the ship, causing all of us to lose balance. I stare at the button a pressed with a weak smile "Ok, that one wasn't it." I laugh nervously. Ben and Gwen pull levers while I continue random butting mashing.

"Have we pulled that one yet?" Ben asks "I don't think so..." Gwen says nervously. The two of them pull on the lever together, "Aw, they're working together. I wish I could take a picture for Max...if I ever see him again." I mumble nervously, the joy I felt was instantly turned into anxiety. "Y/N! Help us out!" Gwen grunts as the struggle to pull the lever down.

I rush over to help and now the three of us were trying to pull on the lever. We were able to pull in down-just in time before we brutally crashed into the ground. We each let out our own sighs of relief-before hitting a rock pillar and crashing into the ground below. Gwen's eyes widen at the sight of the cliff the ship was heading towards "Brakes!" She shouts out, Ben and I start searching for any way to stop the ship.