Episode 22: Ben 10,000

"I've got the marshmallows!"
"And I've got the graham crackers!"

I stare at Ben and Gwen with an amused grin, "We'll wait here while you get the firewood so we can make s'mores." Gwen says. She and Ben wrap an arm around each other, Max shoots me a confused look "Don't question it, just enjoy it while we can." I whisper. Max nods a little "Now, it is so nice to finally see you two getting along. I'll be back in a jiffy." He says "Great!" Ben and Gwen says happily. I watch Max walk away, "Ok...he's gone." I state

3

2

1-

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

There it is!

"Grandpa only turns 60 once," Gwen sighs, hitting Ben with the bag marshmallows "I had his party totally wired!" Gwen shows off a list. I look at it from where I stood "You chose his birthday wish?" Ben and I ask with weirded out tones "And how is he supposed to make one without a cake that YOU were supposed to get?" Gwen asks "Uh, excuse me. Full-time hero here. When do I have time to get some dumb old cake? Y/N's was supposed to do it!" Ben says. I shoot him a look.

I scoff offendedly "Actually, Benji, I was in charge of distracting Max. He told me somethings about my powers, I learned a lot." I say proudly before sticking my tongue out at him. Gwen shoots Ben a smug look "See, Y/N did her part. Ugh! Seriously, I don't know what you see in him!" She groans "FINE!" Ben suddenly shouts, causing me to flinch.

"Play you to see who goes. Rock, paper, scissors on 3." Ben says, smirking at Gwen "You are so on. You always lose." Gwen says. I start to eat some marshmallows, "1, 2-" Ben shuts up when a portal opens beside us. The air feels thicker and the winds speeds up "Ok, this can't be good." Ben says before a women flies out the portal.

She swoops down, knocking the three of us over. I growls at her, my hands glow F/C. The lady zooms past me and grabs Gwen, "GWEN!" Ben and I shout. I turn to Ben, he hits down on the Omnitrix-turning into XLR8. Ben tosses me over his back and follow Gwen and the lady through the portal

Ben runs out the portal and runs right for the lady. Ben swiftly kicks her in the stomach. He catches Gwen in his arms, "You ok?" I ask her, she nods. I flinch when people on flying boards zoom above us, I look around with wide eyes. People turn to look at us...

"Hey, Ben."

We all turn to see a girl hovering above us "Looking good!" She says, blowing Ben a kiss. Ben waves at her, I put his hand down and growl a little "What?" Ben asks. "Yo! Infinity, keep up the awesome job, babe!" A guy says, flying past us. Ben growls while I stare in awe "I want one of those boards...I got to get one." I say. "Did he just call you 'Infinity'?" Gwen asks "Uh, sure I guess. Now, I'm gonna try to get the hoverboard." I say, walking in the direction where the guy went. Ben grumbles and grabs my hand.

Gwen turns around and gasps. Ben and I turn to see two giant statues "Whoa! The Heroes of Heroes...Ben 10,000 and Y/N Infinity." Ben gasps "It that really us?" I ask, frowning a little. Where the heck are we? And why is statue Ben so...attractive? "Huh?" I mumble, studying the statue with a light blush on my cheeks. Too bad it explodes before I could admire it anymore.

I shield my face from the blast, Ben grabs me and Gwen and takes off "More like was us!" Ben says as a Cyborg rhino walks out the dust "Hey, Tennysons, long time no see." He growls "Do we know you?" Ben asks. The rhino glares at us "Prepare for my revenge!" He shouts, he shoots a blue laser out of his horn. Gwen runs off while Ben grabs me, I grin cockily. Ben shares the same grin "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you prepare to see why they call us heroes of-" the watch times out.