Episode 40: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 2)

A/N: Sorry it's been a while, writer's block has been kicking my butt. But, we're back and it's time for the end! Excuse me while I go cry.

We all stare with wide eyes at the sight of a good chunk of all past villains we've fought. "Animo, the Circus Freaks, Clancy, Sublimino, Rojo, Charmcaster? Oh man!" Ben says with a stressed crack in his voice, "Who are the metal heads?" Cooper asks. I squint my eyes "Must be Forever Knight creeps." Ben says "What's up with the horns and the cape on that one guy?" I ask.

"Since we took out Enoch, maybe he's their new leader." Gwen says, Max frowns "Or maybe Enoch was never really in charge." He says. Thumbskull jumps off the cliff and charges towards us, we all stare at him as he reaches for the Rust Bucket. Thumbskull gets electrocuted once he touches the Rust Bucket. He stumbles back before fainting. Max quickly presses a button on the dashboard. Metal secures all the windows, doors and the windshields, the Rust Bucket jerks a little when somebody shoots at it. "What's the plan?" Gwen asks nervously "I have a few..." Cooper says.

~2 Minutes Later~

We watch the Rust Bucket explode, the blast takes out the Circus Freaks and Rojo. "Better hurry before they figure out what happened." Max says seriously, I yelp when I get picked up by the collar of my shirt. "Too late!" I squeak, Max, Cooper, and Gwen stare worriedly as the red ninja dude holds his blade to my throat. Cooper runs off screaming, Gwen follows. I make my leg glow F/C before kicking the Red Ninja in the stomach, the knight drops me.

A/N: calling the ninja "Red" for now because it's so hard when they don't have names.

"Nobody likes a show off, Ninja-boy!" Ben growls before picking up Red and throwing him into the Rust Bucket. "There they are!" Charmcaster shouts "Meet us at the hatch!" Ben tells Max, Ben grabs me and leaps into the air. We land in front of the Negative 10, I make Ben glow F/C before he strikes the ground. It shakes violently, I lock eyes with Charmcaster. I teleport behind her, quickly levitating her into the air. I smash her into the ground, "Wow...still haven't figured out any other moves?" Charmcaster scoffs.

She mutters out a spell, my eyes widen as cracks from on the ground around me. I levitate myself just before the ground caves in. "I have plenty, I just know I don't want to bother wasting any of them on some random magic b*tch with daddy issues." I say, grinning widely. "You know nothing about my dad." Charmcaster scoffs angrily, making giant rocks float "And based on the way you act, neither do you." I snort. Charmcaster screams at me, throwing the rocks in my direction, I dodge, letting the rocks crush Clancy.

"Nice going!" Rojo mocks "Oh just shut up." Charmcaster growls. I teleport to Ben's side as the Negative 10 start to circle us. "Come on! I'll whip you all with three arms tied to behind my back." Ben says "And if it wasn't for plot reasons, I'd take you all down in 2 seconds." I say. Charmcaster creates rock monsters and they charge right towards us.

Ben breaks them instantly, while my attention goes to the new Forever Knight leader. I frown seriously, I teleport towards the leader. Red immediately jumps in front of me, pulling out a light saber "Ooh, neat. I can make one too!" I mock, making a F/C light saber appear. I swing the light saber, Red dodges and smacks me with his light saber. I grunt, getting electrocuted and thrown into a cliff.

My body falls to the ground, Ben stands over me worriedly "Don't worry...me fiiiiine." I tell him, wobbly trying to stand on my two feet "You better not be lying." Ben sighs seriously "Would I ever lie to you?" I ask with a dizzy smile "In these type of situations, yes." Ben scoffs bitterly. I shake off the dizziness when I hear the Omnitrix beep. Ben turns back into himself, the Negative 10 start to stalk towards us. I glance at Ben worriedly, my hands glow black, "I am not scared to murder all of you." I growl firmly. I flinch when a laser is fired from above, it blows all of the Negative 10 away from us, Ben and I glance at the cannon... "Thank you, Grandpa." Ben says, smiling lightly.