Episode 24: Merry Christmas

Quick A/N: Interesting fact; this is my second time watching this episode. The first time I watched it was 6 years ago. So yeah, I remember nothing about this one.

||💚||

Gwen groans "We are in the middle of the middle of nowhere." She sighs "Benji, if you don't get your hot hand off my face...imma...bite you..." I sigh weakly. Ben sighs, sitting up to look at Max "Grandpa, can't you crank up the AC?" Ben asks "I'm afraid it's at maximum right now. We'll stop at the next gas station." Max state. My, Ben, and Gwen's eyes all widen as we jump up

"We'll be grilled cheese by then!"

"That's it," Ben scoff, looking at the Omnitrix "It's time to go small to get cool." He hits down on it, turning into Greymatter. Ben hops up to the AC unit, "Ok, recalibrate the Freon evaporation cycle, expand the expansion valves and realign these condenser cords." Ben mumbles. The sound of Ben's movements echo "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Gwen sighs. "One more second and it's ice cube city." Ben states...before smoke puffs out the AC.

Max pulls the Rust Bucket over, I catch Ben and we all run outside. Everyone was coughing but I was flat out wheezing. "Guess that didn't go as planned, huh?" Ben chuckles nervously, Gwen gasps. I turn to see what she was looking at as Ben climbs to the top of my head "What's that doing in the middle of the desert?" Ben asks "Grandpa, can we check it out? Please?" Gwen begs "Sure," Max chuckles "Don't sweat it." We all shoot Max an unimpressed look as he laughs, "Uh, sorry. Just couldn't help myself." He says.

~💚~

"Giant toy soldiers? In Death Valley?" Gwen asks as we look up at the doors "Hm...there must have been one of those holiday theme parks here," Max states, wiping the sweat from his forehead "They probably packed up and left and forgot this thing." A chilly breeze flows through the cracks of the door "Do you feel that cold air?" Ben (who had timed out) asks. Ben, Gwen, and I share an excited grin before running up to the door. Ben opens it, Gwen and I run.

We all gasp at the snowy inside, "What is all of this?" Max asks "Is it even real?" I gasp. Ben bends down and cups some snow in his hand, he squeezes lightly-before chucking it at my face. I shoot him a playful glare as Ben laughs "It's real enough!" He laughs loudly "Ok, so that's how you wanna play it." I growl playfully. Ben and I share a competitive smirk...

Ben throws another snowball, but it hits Gwen instead of me. Gwen glares at us, making her own snowball "Benji, what have you done?" I ask nervously as Gwen hits us with her own snowballs. The three of us laugh while Gwen chases us.

Gwen didn't chase us for long before she was making a snow angel. Ben and I join her, laughing excitedly "Now this is what I call chilling out!" Ben cheers. "I wonder where they keep the snow making machines." Max hum, looking around. Ben grins evilly as he makes a snow ball. He throws it at Max's back, he flinches. The three of us snicker "I am warning you." Max says seriously-we instantly shut up.

Max turns to us, grinning wickedly as he hold a snowball "You're messing with an old pro." He laughs. We all laugh, I shield my face with my arm as Max throws a snowball at me.

~💚~

"Gotta admit," Gwen hums "They're using some fancy special effects to keep us from seeing the village from the outside." Ben holds my hand as we look around "The while town must be air conditioned." He states before small....elves. "Are those..." Gwen trails off "Elves?" Ben and I ask in sync "Yeah, I think so." Ben says.