1

In my au sbi family is cannon (philza, techno, wil +Tommy) the brothers mum was a piglin hybrid so they all got the piglin traits, they can hide them but in cold booms they have to be at least half piglin to heat them up, Phil said it was unlikely anyone would get wings.

Tommy pov

I sat a top my half build tower, my eyes glowered at the prison, i felt my hand twitch. I cursed under my breath, holding my wrist. Even if he's there. Even if I've buried it in the ground... He still... He still fucki-
"Tommy!"
I jumped and screamed, falling off my tower, I closed my eyes and braced for impact, only to feel myself land in someone's arms. I shook, opening my eye. I blinked.
"sorry Tommy! I didn't mean to scare you! Are you okay?"
I looked up and saw tubbo smirking behind his fringe.
"Jesus tubbo! Warn a guy!"
I yelled, jumping out his arms, pink with embarrassment, turning my back to the goat.
"yeah yeah, sorry sorry, I came cause I saw you up in that tower again. I wanted to invite you back to snow Chester. Its legit nearly 10 pm!"
Tubbo said, pulling out a pocket watch, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him. I sighed and shook my head, following him as he pulled me, he's surprisingly strong for his height- (we believe in buff tubbo supremacy in this house). He pulled me to the speed tunnel and smiled.
"just use your trident to go through here!"
"tubbo... I don't have a trident, I left in at the tower-"
I saw a 'this-is-totally-a-good-idea' smirk and saw him hold out his trident.
"no- I'd rather swim-"
"to late!"
He smiled and grabbed my waist pulling me to him, I blushed in embarrassment.
"tubbo-"
As he pulled back his trident I screamed.
"TUBBO DON'T YOU EVEN DA-"
I was cut of by tubbo launching us into the water as I choked on my words before being pulled out the other side with tubbo. As we landed and skid across the ice into the water I shivered standing up and blowing into my hands.
"t-tubbo- Y-you c-could h-have w-wa-warned m-me."
I shivered and groaned in irritation, I shouldnt have come to this biom. Its the exact opposite to the one I should be in. I felt my tusks start to show through and hit myself in my cardigan. I felt a weight on my shoulders and looked up, wrapping myself tightly in the blanket I was handed, hiding my face in it
"tubbo, that was stupid. Tommy is human! You are a mountain goat! The cold affects him more!"
"sorry, boss man, forgot."
"s-s'fine..."
"Lets get you to the mansion, I'll introduce you to Michael."
I nodded, deciding against telling them I'd already met the young zombie piglin, he'd had a nice conversation with him and was trying to teach him English. I followed and shivered more, stopping and trying to warm myself, I growled to myself as I felt my tail grow back. I wrapped it around myself and shivered again.
"do you need help?"
I shook my head and walked through the doors, stumbling in. I looked around and heard a happy squeal, I turned to the top of the stairs and smiled as Micheal prance down the stairs, tubbo and ranboo stood in front of me opening their arms for him.
"hiya mi-"
Michael immediately ran past them and into my arms.
"h-hallo, piglet, how a-are you?"
I smiled, kneeling down, to be at eye level with him, he smiled and rocked on his hooves.
"I taught my chicken some tricks! And junior came over! It was fun! Finly can't play yet!"
"he's s-small, of course he c-can't."
I laughed and smiled at him opening my arms for a proper hug, him crashing into my arms immediately. Making me drop my blanket, showing my tusks and tail, my ears popping out at the very same second. I immediately tried to hide it again, throwing the blanket over me. and wrapping my tail around Michael.
"d-damn-"
They are gonna ask so many questions now. I then remember just how fucking cold I was and shivered.
"sir, you're really cold..."
"M-Mickey I told you b-before,call.me Tommy-"
"whoa whoa whoa- before?!"
I heard tubbo yell, ripping the blanket off my head, I snorted and let steam out my nose angrily. Trying to warm myself up at the same time. I heard tubbo and ranboo make individual noises of confusion and excitement.
"sir, I'm sleepy, can we go to bed?"
"sure mickey."
I got up and walked up the stairs to Micheals room, putting him on his bed and tucked him in, ruffling his tuft of hair as he smiled, slowly falling asleep. I felt my tail flickering against the bed, smiling at the small mob, the cold feeling returned quickly as I shivered.
"mm..."
I grumbled, standing up and stumbling out of his room, petting the chicken as ya do.
"Tommy?"
"hmm..."
"you don't look good dude, go to the guest room..."
I was about to sak for directions when small dots filled my vision.
"TOMMY!-"

~~~~~

Ranboo pov

I caught Tommy and picked him up, shaking my head.
"tubbo, grabb a bunch of extra blankets! You got him sick!"
I yelled, heading to the guest room by mine and tubbos room. I gently laid down Tommy, I realised Tommy was still sopping wet from his journey and quickly changed him into a spair pear of fluffy pj's we had. I sat by him and looked at his head, I saw his ears, a bright yellow like his hair, near golden. Small patches of black fur lined his ears, I them looked to the tusks, they poked out of his lips like techno's, thou techno had a ring on his.
"you done staring at him, I have blankets."
I blushed and turned to tubbo who started to drape blankets over Tommy, I smacked the back of his head and stuck out my tongue.
"I will sell your organs."
I rolled my eyes and looked back at Tommy, tubbo following my gaze.
"do.. Do you remember that idea we had? Just before Tommy's... Death."
Tubbo smiled and looked at me.
"im surprised you did, Mr. Boo, finally improved your memory."
He mocked, I laughed and shook my head, turning to Tommy.
"no it's just... We did kinda make it seem like we didn't need him, bo."
Tubbo went quite, looking at Tommy, his fringe hiding most emotions.
"I don't know how he'd react, boo, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to be with us..."
"maybe we can convince him it's good for Michael?"
Tubbo suggested, I thought and sighed, no. I didn't want to manipulate him into this. It has to be his choice.
"no, I wouldn't. Let him choose, bo."
He sighed and grumbles, nodding in the end.
"now, let's sleep, we'll check on him in the morning."
He nodded, but instead of getting up, just laid down and crawled under the covers with Tommy, cuddling him, running a hand through Tommy's hair.
"tubbo-"
"boo it's soo fuckin soft."
Tubbo mumbled, continuing to run his hand through Tommy's hair as the piglin was running on instinct, he nuzzled his head up and let out a quiet snort. Ranboo would wholeheartedly admit his heart had completely melted at that second, as he sighed, resulting in him joining tubbo and Tommy, cuddling the blond and running his hand through the fluffy curls. The trio drifting off slowly.