33

I stormed through the nether as diffrent creatures moved out of my way only to trail behind my family as they walked; slimeon, micheal, shroud and senora talked, walking beside me and I spread my wings around them. Everyone already knew most of my family so didn't dare attack my husbands who where in formal gear, each wearing the crowns made for them. As we approached the gates of the city i picked up senora and slime on and nodded to ranboo and he grabbed micheal and shroud.
"who i-"
"open the gates. Now."
I growled at the guard who moved back in fear, opening the doors. I strode past followed by my family and curious nether creatures. Glancing to them you could see some injured strides and magmalings.
"GUARDS!! I WANT MEDICS! TEND TO THOSE INJURED OR IN PAIN!"
There were nods as my family continued to the castle, I flew into the air holding thfe children, they giggled and waved at the mobs below some waved back. I smiled a bit before looking down and getting to business,

"PEOPLE AND MOBS OF THE NETHER! I WANT TO MAKE YOU ALL AWEAR I HAVE BEEN FOUND AND INFORMED OF A NEW KING. A TYRANT OF THE STRIDERS. THIS YOUNGLING IN MY ARMS FOUND ME IN PANIC AND INFORMED ME THAT THEIR MOTHER HAD SENT THEM TO SEARCH FOR ME. THEIR MOTHER'S STATUS IS UNKNOWN."
some of the parents in the crowd looked horrified, hiding their children's heads in their chests of the sides of their legs.
"AS YOU SEE! OTHER MEMBERS UNDER THE STRIDERS RULE ARE HARMED! MAGMA TO STRIDERS, EVEN SOME OF THE CREATURES THAT CAN SURVIVE THE LAVA PITS LIKE WITHER SKELETONS, GHASTS AND BLAZES."
medics had arrived and where moving the injured to get treated, blazed where being bathed in molten iron and wither skeletons given magma to drink.
"I INFORM YOU OF THIS AS, AS YOU ALL KNOW, I CARE FOR MY PEOPLE. IF I FIND THIS MAN REFUSES TO STEP DOWN AND RELINQUISH THE CROWN. I WILL NEED ALL WARRIORS WILLING TO FIGHT. TO FREE OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND SIBLINGS FROM THE TYRANT OF THE STRIDERS."
their where cheers as the kids looked over them with smiles.
"GUARDS, TAKE NAMES. ALL WILLING WILL BE SANCTIONED INTO FEILDS. I SHALL SEE IF I CAN GET THE GENERAL I WILL NEED PEOPLE IN EACH FEILD. PREPARE. WORK ON POTIONS AND WEAPONS. ANY WHO CAN, GO, LEAVE TO THE OTHER WORLD AND COLLECT ALL ITEMS NEEDED."
their where cheers and shouts as people started to surround guards and give their names. I flew to the castle and flew into it, placing down slimeon and senora as galiteya ran to my legs.
"hello dear, let's go to my mother, we shall talk soon alright. Follow me kids."
They held my tail as we marched through the halls, medical personal rushed past to the injured in the square. As we reached the doors they where opened and I was greeted by mumza and my husbands talking with Flince and pertin.
"honey, what is happening?"
I gently moved forwards senora who clung to my arm.
"little senora, here. They appeared at our door, she told up her mum went to meet her dad... You probably had to pick her up."
Mumza covered her mouth.
"that's what she ment. Oh heavens."
"not now, mother. The people are crowded in the square. Sorting out sectors as they go. Mothers and children are being prepared to move to the castle stronghold."
"that serious?"
I nodded as slimeon ran to tubbo who was pacing, tubbo picked up the slime as they curled into his arms.
"I have sorted what I can. I'm sending a messanger soon. We will me on the smp bridge."
Ranboo put down the kids who ran to me, I put down galiteya and they went to play.
"you have a desk here, right mother?" she nodded and I went and sat, I felt so tense, but also nostalgic. This reminds me of l'manburg. When I was nine and the armies second in command, I felt someone start to massage my shoulders and relaxed slightly. I looked up to ranboo who was looking at me worried.
"breath, honey. It's okay."
I finished the sentence I was on, pushing the paper to the side and leaned back into tan's hands as he continued to massage my shoulder blades. I felt a kiss on my cheek and looked at ranboos sympathetic smile and leaned my head against his.
"its just. Ran. These are my people. Our family, and shit I just-"
"and we get that. But you need to breath."
Tubbo said, as purpled played with the kids and flince. Mumza and pertin discussed things and formations, ranboo took the pen and started to write in his elegant writing finishing it with my title and name. A messaging magma entered and bowed as they left with the letter.
"now we wait."
Ranboo nodded and picked me up, walking to a cushioned window, laid me down and put a blanket over me. He kissed my head and sat by me, I crawled so I was laying my head on his chest. I hear a small noise as senora and shroud looked up at us, I chuckled and pulled senora under the blanket with me. Shroud was say on ranboos leg and leaned on him yawning.
"nap time it is."
I smiled, senora cuddled into me and fell asleep as ranboo ran a hand through my hair. Tubbo and purpled walked over followed by slimeon and micheal, leaning against us as we fell asleep I watched out the window as people milled around. I yawned and slowly closed my eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep.