37

Tw//nightmares, uncontrollable lucidity, injury, gore, sleepwalking

With a yawn, I stretched looking around. My room was empty, looking at the temperatures I realised to was still night in the nether. I slid out of my bed and looked around, spotting my prosthetic and holding my desk, pushing myself up to hop to my false leg. I grabbed it and popped it into my socket, strapping it before moving to take a step. Only to topple over, I rubbed my nose and turned over, my prosthetic had changed, it had become original wooden prosthetic. I could even spot the small carvings techno and I had done. I managed to get up, the stiff and poorly made false leg to bend enough for me to walk correctly, turning back to my human form.
"this isn't real. This was destroyed by the withers."
Confirming it with myself I moved forwards, looking around the Palace, and nether. As I passed a window only to back track. I looked back through the window and saw the butcher army. Techno was in front of them, my surroundings changed into technos cabin. My eyes widened. My chat was by me, their screen face was distorted into a frown. Bandages covered most of my body as I looked back out the window.
Tubbo was screaming something, ranboo nervously behind a tree as fundy and Q joined him. Ghostbur hovered by ran, friend eating flowers.
Then they started to attack, techno fought and got fundy and quackity far enough away to attack tubbo who was on the floor. I screamed smacking at the window, it bending under the weight of my fist.
"it's not real. it's not real."
Ranboo was suddenly in front of tubbo, chest slashed. Purple blood splashed over the snow. Tubbo screamed, I saw his pain, I felt his pain. The cooled, glassy eyes met mine as I rushed to go outside. The doors where locked. I turnt back to see tubbo fall next, his head rolling to face ranboo. I cried harder. It's not real. I need to wake up. Techno was next. Quack got a hit into his back, fundy through his chest. He felt to the left. Ghostbur sobbing and holding blue while grasping friends fur. I was hiccuping, my chest burning with pain.
"wake up, wake up, wake up."
Purpled appeared. His sword slashed at quackity, the bloodied snow became a lake of crimson. Quackity fell, fundy soon after. And soon, dream appeared, pulling Purpled into a hug, handing him a pouch. As he went to open it. It exploded. More blood. Green glowing eyes met mine.
He's dead.
It's not him.
Ghostbur cried, his skin glowing as he disappeared. Blue mixed with purple and red. Dream moved. He walked up the steps. Thump. Thump. Thump.
I counted each step. My eyes widened as the door creaked open. I suddenly ran back, moving to jump through the window-

"TOMMY!"
i was suddenly grabbed and pulled back into someones arms. Blinking my eyes I gasped for air as I tried to gather my surroundings. I looked in front of me and saw a window, the nether visible through it. Looking to my sides I saw the halls, two guards on my left, Purpled and tubbo on my right. As I finally realised what, where and why I was being held, I looked around and saw ranboo, his eyes panicked as I looked at him.
"boo? Oh my gods ran!"
I grabbed him into a hug, startlingly him as he held me.
I heard the guards leave as tubbos hooves moved to us with Purpled taps from his feet.
"Tommy, what happened? The guards found you wondering around, you weren't responding and we- you nearly went out the fucking window!"
Tubbo yelled but I only turnt and grabbed him into a hug, holding him tight as I could. Pushing his head down as if it would keep it on. As if the dream was real. It wasn't. I know. But it felt. So real.
"Tom's. What was that?"
I pulled purple into a hug and let out a wet sob as I pulled back looking at the three.
"it's fine. I just had a nightmare. You woke me up by grabbing me."
Ranboo shared a look with the other two.
"you were sleep walking?"
"yeah, it's probably a one time thing, sorry for worrying you."
Purpled picked me up as the other two walked behind me.
"I mean the sleep walking would explain the way your vines made a fake leg."
"The what-"
I looked to my leg, seeing the black vines, roses dotted around the 'limb'.
"kindo cool."
"yeah, until it basically nearly made you able to throw yourself through a window."
Tubbo muttered. I sighed, thinking of ways to describe it.
"I-it was a nightmare. Just a stupid thing, nothing to worry about."
Taking a deep breath, tubbo stopped walking.
"you are so undermining the situation at hand. We get to the room. You tell us everything. Okay?"
Pulling my hands up I nodded. My wings stretched out behind me as purples put me down.
"explain. Now."
"fine. I was back in exile. Then techs house. Then. Then you all died outside the window."
I pointed to ran.
"slashed chest."
Tubbo.
"beheaded."
Purpled.
"explosive."
"to-"
"quackity and fundy also died. So did techno. Ghostbur was there too. He disappeared too. Dream made his way to me after seeing me in the window. I tried to get out the window then woke up. There."
My tone was exhausted defeat as I waited for a reaction.
"well, he's dead. For one, so don't worry on that front-"
Purples started.
"two, tubbo head is firmly on his shoulders.-"
He emphasised by ruffling tubbo head.
"and ran here still has no open wounds.-"
He moved to my side.
"techno is asleep three doors down, the kids are with your mother and quack and fundy are with eret most likely."
Nodding I sighed, I Laid back, spreading my wings. Purpled laid onto it, I felt another weight, tubbo, from the weight. My head was put on someone's chest and I looked to see ran. Smiling I sighed.

And life went on that way.

Standing side by side, we fought all that attacked us.

We gained scars, made friends and enemies.

But through it all.

We had each other. And that's all we needed.

All I needed.

"good morning, Tommy. Put your stuff in the whole." words of a forever forgotten past.