35

The silence was thick as the brimstone over the lava. During the 'night' or resting hours, when the nether was its coolest, the army's moved. Each faction was controlled by a king, Ranboo took to the medical sectors with the help of perrin and tul, tubbo too to the north, helping set up long range weapons and making sure to keep eyes over his creations in the other armies, purpled controlled the armies of the sky's and closer to the pools, those who survived in the lava lie in wait for the signal. Finally. Tommy stood, Flince writing masterfully as they took notes for the Kristen, who was looking after those in the city with the guards. He was with the piglins and the overwotld creatures, all watched whim with interest and pride as he rose to the podium as spoke.

"my people and friends, I thank you for taking part in this war, not for me, but for our asylum speakers and siblings of the magma."
He paused at the cheer, as two radios played his broadcast to the other armys.
"i want you all to fight with your strongest wills, fight for yourself, your sisters, brothers, children, partners, siblings and parents. To all who have come before us, and will follow after, we must show them what power we hold. Prove our strength. Support one and other and protect those who need it. As is the way of our kingdom!"
Cheers arose as Tommy watched over them all, wings spread and his tail flicked.
"magmas who can blend in. Take all who need to be escorted out to the protected prisons. Tell them why when they are away, any children will be taken immediately to the city with a carer if feasible. Today we will free our lands of this tyrant and rain golden vengeance on swift wings. For the Nether!"
Cheers grew as magmas started to gather those who could be moved, sleepy lava creatures rubbed their eyes, all were taken into carriages and sped away. Pertin watched for a few minutes, arm raised as he watched the exits, some army men where rushing to the castle while struggling with armour as the laft of the magmas left. Two lights shone towards them as Pertin squinted, army's grew restless quickly as they waited, one more light went on as they waited. The final light started to flower and his arm flew down as the generals screamed orders and ramps where leaned on walls The Kings launched into action, the first of the magma armies rose to meet them, but they never held a standing as arrows shone from above followed by TNT. With three loud slams of a drum, those in the lava rose and joined the assault some magma archers managed to strike at the ghasts and blazes who backed off slightly to manage their injuries. Only when Tommy joined them in the sky's they floated forwards as they deflected arrows, purpled joined the fighting slicing at his attackers, jumping over one to jump kick another one of his arms gained a cut as he fought on. His back open to the blade about to peirce his chest, only to be defended against by a wither skeleton who nodded to her leader and sliced through the slime. A strider was making an approach as a shadow soared over head, soon a number of the magma and strider army where either knocked down or out. Tommy landed and sliced through a magmas armour as he glowered, protecting his husbands back as he drop kicked 3 of the advancors. Piglins fought bravely, tailed by brutes who tore through enemies as though they where paper.

"NO NO NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR! You are meant to WAIT! We need to ready ourselves!!"

A shrill voice sounder from the crumbling Palace as maid and butlers rushed passed, quickly being escorted away with the help of ranboos rescue as he moved towards his partners. Enemy's and friends, all injured where being removed by protected groups of medics, They may be against Tommy but its still his people and he insisted upon it.

"... Are you trying to make a war wait for you?" purples looked at the strider in disbelief. Ranboo threw off a man going for their lovers back with a hiss as they smiled at Tommy who grabbed their hand.

"it should! I'm the KING! You listen to ME!"

Tommy Rose his wings from behind purpled as he glowered at the whiny tyrant. The battle came to a hault as the magmas army, surrounded with no chance at winning, surrendered.
"I am the king of this land. I rule the nether and its inhabitants. I protect my people. And it is I who will DETHRONE you. Tyrant."

Tommy sneered in an unnatural way as golden roses wrapped their darkened vines around his feet. Raising a hand, a shout of pain sounded as the tyrant jumped from the attacking vines.
"killing a mother, her daughter left orphaned as she passed. How many others have died to your selfishness?"

"if youd just accepted my proposal non of this would have happened!!"

Watching as the arrogant bastard puffed his chest, thinking he'd won was true a sight. Everyone to the smallest inching could tell Tommy was enraged, the flower on his tail opened as vines grabbed at each of the bastards limbs. He'd managed to avoid them expertly as Tommy's rage grew.
"yeild your throne any you will live. Don't. And perish."

With a stomp of his foot and a snarl.

"I will never yeild my throne to some- SOME MALFORMED HYBRID FREAK!"

This elicited gasps from all around as vines latched onto their target, digging in deep as could go, ignoring the sounds of pain and distress. Tubbo was screeching into his walkie mic to the point where even the static wasn't able to be heard. Purpled glared at the insulent fool who insulted one of his partners. Ranboo, however, didn't hesitate to go to him and take and eye as he screamed. The tyrant was now crying like a newborn as he looked up at ranboos hateful face.
"don't. Insult my family. Ever."
He moved to his dearest sides and whispered a few words to Tommy, the silence echoes through the netherack all the way to the main city. The Kings face morphed from one of consentration to one of pure, unadulterated evil.
"perfect idea, my love."
He spoke, kissing ranboos cheek as he turnt to the tyrant and walked forwards.
"I hate false rulers..."
He muttered, the vines reaching up for his enemies neck, wrapping around as he smiled.
"I tend to leave them behind or prove Illegitimate rule..."
The vines grew tought, strain causing the tyrants eyes to glow with fear.
"but you want to feel so special fiiine... Be the exception."
Firmly closings his hand, the bones stretched out his limbs and neck, till the final moment- Crack.
And that was it. It was over, the vines withdrew as they threw their leftovers to the ground. Tommy turnt to his husbands and smiled, raising his sword with a cheer. Waves of cheers followed after, hundreds of voices, all celebrating in unison. Smiling Tommy looked over his land. His people. He watched his family rush to each others arms and he smiled, closing his eyes for a brief moment. He was home.