25

Tw//depicted violence, drowning, past abuse mentioned, panic attacks, sleep walking
Been warned :)
Tommy's pov?????

I woke up, and slipped out of bed, I rubbed my eyes blearily. I covered my eyes as the sunlight showered me through... The curtain? No, there's no glass, it's just fabric. I stood up and looked at the angled walls, pushing them with my fingers, a small hole sat torn into the fabric. A wave of suffocating nostalgia tore through me, my brain struggling to search for the memory. Curiously I peered through it.

No.

No I can't be back-

Im- I was happy- I was with the- wait... It can't have been a dream... I felt a tear slide down my face. I shook, then froze. Its sunrise. Dream always comes minutes after sunrise. I scrambled to my feet, my breathing becoming irregular. I looked over to my back, I spread my wings slightly. i can escape. I can get to technos and change wha-
"Tommy?"
Oh no.
"Tommy, where are you? It's time to say hello to your best friend!"
He spoke with sour honey in his voice. I spread my wings and ran out of the tent, my skin felt like ice for some reason. I flapped my wings and tried to fly away, I didn't turn back. A suddenly felt a piercing of pain in my wing and screamed falling into the ocean. I gasped grabbing my throat desperately trying to swim to the surface, I breatch the water choking and gasping before letting out a short scream as someone violently grabbed my hair and forced my body back under water. As I stated up clawing at the arm I felt tears pour from my eyes. Why did it look like tubbo drowning me? I choked on the salt water before getting dragged back up by my hair. I choked and stared at tubbo, blinking as it turned into purpled.
"you don't deserve our family."
My head was forced under water again and I was about to pass out I was dragged out, choking out water while I could... Ranboo had taken purpled place, forcing my head back.
"your a danger to all on us. Do us a favour and stay dead."
He forced my head back under as I shook, my vision slowly going black, three figures, each of my husbands held my head down as I slowly choked. Suddenly I was there. In limbo. I heard his voice. I heard that psycho will.... The one that would talk like we where back in pogtopia- I shook and cried- what had I done wrong-
-y
I didn't mean to
-my
I'll do it differently please-
-ommy
Please
"TOMMY-"

Tommy's pov (awake)

I gasped- shaking and choking on my tears. I felt a hand gently hover over my head and I flinched, my body forcing me away from the potential danger. I grabbed my shoulders, shaking, my breathing irratic.
"t-toms-"
I flinched, curling into myself more, I sobbed.
"Tommy... Can you do me a favour?"
I shook more.
"please-please- I'm sorry- I should have stayed dead- I'm sorry- don't hurt me- please- I-I'll never come near y-you g-guys again P-please n-no m-more- no m-more w-water- I'm sorry-"
I rushed out, choking on my sobs as tears streamed. I heard a ender noise and shook more, unable to tell if it was angry or not.
"Tommy. Can you tell my 5 things you see."
I shook more, the voice was painfully calm, I quivered my mouth open.
"m-my s-shirt... F-floor... M-my trousers... B-bed... C-can I-I say b-bed P-post?"
I said bracing for an attack.
"of course you can... 4 things you hear"
"y-you... F-floor... W-wind... Ender?"
"great job, bubs, 3 things you can touch."
I shakily moved my hands.
"m-my shirt.... F-feathers... Hair..."
My breathing slightly slowed as I fiddled with my shirt.
"perfect, Tom's, 2 things you smell."
Tubbo said, his voice sounded hopefulness fueling it.
"h-honey... Cherry's..."
He looked confused.
"my d-deodorant and shampoo."
He smiled and nodded.
"and one thing you taste."
"blood."
The room flinched.
"I b-bit my tongue.."
They seemed to relax as tubbo looked at me.
"I'm I okay to touch you?"
I fraze slightly but nodded stiffly, not wanting to make any wrong moves. He held my cheeks, wiping my tears off as he held me.
"what happened there, piglet? You gave us a scare."
He said, stroking my hair out of my face, I leaned into him shaking slightly. Still realing from the panic I felt earlier, I gripped his shirt as I let out a broken chirp, curling into tubbo as I hid my features. I heard a confused croon from ranboo and looked up to him as he blinked to me, purpled, doting eyes stared into mine before he frowned and churred. I flinched before he made a pained noise, curling around me and tubbo and purring. I felt his clawed hand on my waist and chirped, earning one in return. Purpled smiled at us before using his strength and elasticity to move us to a comfortable position on the bed before curling up with us. I smiled and wiped my eyes, ranboo was on my left, holding my hand with his arm around my side protectively, purpled was on my right in much the same position, though he also had my childhood teddy with him tucking it between us. Tubbo as laid behind me as I continued to lay in their arms, his hands brushed softly through my hair.
"what happened in your dreams to make you react like that, bubs?"
I stiffened, a shake breath left me before I started.
"I-I was in exile... I-I thought this was all a dream... That what I had wasn't real... I heard dream come through the portal and immediately tried to fly away... Till I was shot down... I was drowning.... W-w-when u-I got b-back T-to the s-surface..."
"sh,ssh baby, its okay. You don't have to te-"
"y-you E-each T-took T-turns d-drowning m-me... T-h-telling m-me I-I- T-that I-I s-shouldn't h-have you o-or m-my family... T-then... I-I d-died and-l-limbo-"
I stuttered through, curling into tubbos chest. His hands gently in my hair.
"sh~ sh sh~ you're okay, angel~ you're safe~"
Purpled whispered comfort into my ears, I felt ranboo hand rub mine as he purred.
"that would never happen, you know that bubs..."
I nodded and wipe my watery eyes, tubbo kissed my head, leaning our foreheads together.
"I love you, all of you."
"we love you too, Tommy."
Tubbo said softly, kissing my forehead again before laying down and getting comfortable.
"let's go to sleep, okay? Wake us up if another nightmare appears, lovebug."
I nodded, giving purpled a weak smile.
"night, guys."
"night."
"night"
"⋏⟟☌⊑⏁"