11- Premium +

Tw//sad thoughts later
Tubbo's pov

After the successful addition to the marriage, Sam nook was committed to making a larger bed so all four of us could fit, Tommy just laughed and said we could sleep in his nest while it was getting made. The kids quickly found a name for him, now it's; papa/boo, dada/bee, momma/mommy and paps/purp. Honestly I'd never seen so many violet tears, I pat his head and laughed, soon after we could be found in Tommy's room, preening his purple wings as small chirps and crooneds left his mouth. He was cuddled closely into the endermans chest, who was peacefully running a hand through the golden and white locks. I smiled as I preened his right wing, purpled happily helped with the left. Tommy had his tail wrapped around purpleds waist as he cooed, his ears flicked every so often, ranboo shrieked occasionally between purrs as he nuzzled into Tommy, losely holding purpleds hand as his tail was wrapped around my waist. I smiled as i finished Tommy's wing and hugged into his back, purpled still petting the fully preened wings.
"they are so soft..."
"thats what I said!"
I smiled, jokingly. My ears stood on end. I yawned and sat up, my tail swishing around still, purpled leaned on me, I could still feel the tension in his body as he did, clearly not used to this affection. I smiled and leaned back into him yawning, I looked to see the other two completely asleep and smiled, before groaning and pouting.
"whats wrong?"
"we are gonna need to turn off the light now."
"oh! I'll do it!"
He said, pointing his arm at the switch, his arm stretching like elastic and pressing the button before coming back to him, I smiled and nuzzled into his chest, gently holding one of Tommy's hands purpled holding ranboos as his other three arms where wrapped around me. I sleepily nuzzled into his chest and drifted of to sleep, the last thing I hear being a quiet good night from my newest husband.

--time skip--

Purpleds pov

I yawned and blinked, moving one arm to rub my eye, looking around I was confused for a few seconds. Yesterday's events came crashing back and I looked down, smiling and putting my head on top of one of my new husbands. I heard some noise and turned, rasing my head slightly, I saw Tommy standing a manikin with four false arms and smiling. I looked out the window, seeing the sun just rising and, ever so carefully, move tubbo into ranboos arms. I quietly stood and went to Tommy's side, as he went through a drawer, looking at various metals and rocks.
"Tom's, why are you up?"
He jumped, his wings fluffed up, as he turned to me, I tilted my head at him as he took a deep breath.
"I-I was going to make you an outfit for the wedding and a crown to fit with it."
He said, rubbing his neck. I shook my head and pulled him to me, picking him up and holding him as I walked back to the nest. I laid us down and cuddled into his chest.
"sleep, you nether hybrids need it."
He grumbled something along the lines of 'fucking smart bitch' before tiredly wrapping around me. I felt ranboo drape his tail around my waist and smiled, slowly falling back into sleep, only to have tubbo wake us up a few hours later as he said we need to get our sleep schedule back.

Ranboos pov

I ate happily as I listened to the others talk over colours and outfits to add for purpled. I held one of purpleds hands as my tail was wrapped around Tommy's, his wing around tubbo as the kids talked animatedly about different dreams they had. I smiled contently, my ear twitching, this is perfect. This is the life I needed.

Michaels pov

Papa, mommy, dada and paps where planning their wedding! Me and my little brother where gonna be flower boy's and ring bearers! Papa was smiling as he looked at the others, mommy noticed and smiled as well, throwing a piece of bacon at him making paps and dada laugh, shroud was giggling as well my family is the best!

Shrouds pov

Me and brother talked about our dreams as our parents played around, it's nice not being alone any more. Being left in that cave was horrible. I'm so happy momma found me! Now I have five people with me! I love them all! Papa boo said he'd help me learn to keep my hostile tenancies at bay and so far he says I'm doing great! I'm learning new stuff! Momma is teaching me piglin and bird language so I can talk to them in my normal form easily! I'm having tons of fun! Paps gives great hugs and he's alot like me! He has lots of arms to! He sometimes climbs with me when I'm climbing. I love my new family!

Tommys pov

I'm content. For the first time in years. Since I could remember I had never felt so- so loved, cared for, so needed. I  had kids, sweet little shits they are, one near gives me a heart attack and the other manages to cause the same panic from how protective he is. I love them though. Ranboos with me, helping me stay stable, calm, always ready to help me with a project. I love him. Tubbo, chaos bringer as much as shroud, intent on protecting us from anyone and thing threatening, keeping keen eyes on anything threatening. I love him. Purpled, the newest addition, prepared to wake up early just to make sure I get enough sleep, helps with the kids abilities, ready to do anything to protect us. I love him too, just as much as the others. Then there's me, I feel as though I'm just a place holder, really. Someone better will come along and they'll throw me away for them. It's fine. I can handle it. I'll play my part till then... By now everyone has left the table, the dish washer is full. I leaned my head on the table, my wings laying limply at my side, my tail still. Did I deserve to be here? Did they love me? Was I really needed here? They would be fine as a three- I felt arms wrap around my torso, waist and neck. I opened my eyes and looked around, tubbo was holding my waist, kneeling in front of me. Purpled was wrapped around my torso, one of the extra hands running through mine and tubbos hair. Lastly is ranboo, he was gently leaning on my back, his arms around my neck, his tail intertwined with mine. I felt confused till I realised the dampness of my cheeks and pulled my hand up, wiping the tears.
"S-sorry-"
"we wouldn't be better as a three Tom's."
I flinched, believing I'd said it In my head, opening my mouth to make an excuse only to be shushed by ranboo as tubbo spoke.
"you are most definitely needed here."
I felt my body shake slightly as I resist the urge to protest.
"yes, you deserve to be here, with us, as we deserve to be here with you."
Ranboo added, rubbing my shoulders, moving to place his head in my neck.
"b-bu-I-I"
I was silenced by the final addition.
"and we all love you."
I leaned back into ranboo and the chair rubbing my eyes as tears started to slip, I choked back a sob as I pulled them all closer choking out with a shaking breath.
"I-I love Y-you f-fucking morons.."
I heard their individual noises of endearment as they huddled closer to me. I love my family.