22

Tubbo pov

It's been a few weeks since Tommy started to hibernate, as Wilbur said he did wake up and eat a ton, like legit we had to restock the whole house. His room we well kept as we'd always visit and cuddle with him when we could, Michael and shroud spending lots of time in there due to their dislike for cold (shrouds afraid he might freeze to death and Micheal wants to be around his brother and 'mommy'). Purpled was getting worried over it and was spending a lot of time in Tommy's room, even is I explained multiple times its normal for him to do this. Wils been making regular visits, his traits becoming more prominent due to his hibernation becoming closer.
"tubs?"
I shook out of my throughts and looked at ranboo who was ringing his hands as he looked around the room.
"sorry, boss man, what's wrong?"
He curled a tail around me and walked closer to Tommy's room.
"I would repeat it here but I think purpled needs to here it too the more I think about it..."
I nodded and rubbed circles into his hands.
"it's okay, boo, you can tell us anything."
He nodded but just shuffled closer and we entered to room, never fully relaxed till the boor was shut, even then there was a certain tense nature racking at his frame.
"what's wrong?"
Purpled sat up half awake as he kept a hand in Tommy's hair, fiddling mindlessly with the shoulder length golden locks.
"hmm?"
"I think someone is watch the house..."
That woke purpled up fully as he maneuvers around the kids and Tommy's arms.
"what do you mean?"
Ranboo sat on the side of one lava tub, dipping his hand in while lifting some lava out, letting it slip through his fingers.
"I saw someone outside our window... I couldn't make out a feature, my ender walk has been going haywire trying to get me to attack and protect you guys but I have no idea from what..."
I flecked my hands as I thought, half hazardly cracking my knuckles as I pace, rubbing my hooves into the netherack. Purpled wasn't in a better state, he rubbed his cheeks and tapped his foot, kissing att his front teeth.
"how long... Has this been happening?"
"since around last week, I brushed it off at first thinking it was my mind playing tricks but now..."
Purpled nodded along as he stood, doing the open close thing that cat do with there paws, it would have been endearing if not for the issue at hand. Definitely something to add the the book for a nickname however.
"should we wake up Tommy?"
"I don't know, from what I've read and what Wils told me, piglins only skip or wake up during hibernation due to their passel or them being in danger, with his mother bird brain too, I wouldn't be surprised if he would wake up at the first notions of danger."
I nodded and turned to the sleeping form of my husband, walking to his side and brushing his long hair from his face, I'll definitely need to ask to cut it when he wakes. I got lost in my head as he intertwine mine and his hands, giving his a small squeeze before kissing the back of his palm. I felt a small squeeze in return and looked up to his face, his eyes where cracked open slightly as he pulled my hand closer, crooning over it before drifting back off. My ears must of been on end as I felt ranboo hand on my shoulder.
"what's wrong?"
"Tommy's eyes... He was awake for a few seconds..."
The room was silent, besides the bubbling of lava.
"... They're here?"
I just nodded silently and swiped my communicator nd texted Sam, wil, quackity and Sam nook quickly.
"they should be here soon."
"What do we do?"
"we go and check the house, you stay and watch them."
I told ranboo, pointing to the kids and Tommy. He hesitated but nodded, curling around them and kissing their heads before nodding and holding a shield in his tail. Tommy grabbed a fistful of ranboo shirt and cuddled closer, chirping before settling again.
"please stay safe."
We nodded and left.

3rd person pov

As the older of the four left ranboo watched over the door, fiddling with the white and golden locks of the younger. The elders walked down the hall, glancing to the windows at every second. A shadow fled from the sides of the window as the goats body flung itself towards it.
"HEY! WHO THE FUCK-"
Unbeknownst to tubbo, a certain bird eyes flickered open as his body leached forwards towards the trespassers.

Ranboos pov

I felt Tommy forch his way out of my arms and gasped.
"tom-"
"we need to go to the others. Now."
"the ki-"
"lock the door. There is only one key to this room."
I nodded and we went to our room, grabbing the armour Tommy's business friends gave us before high- tailing it out the house to be met with-  honestly a really obscure scene.
"well- not was was expected."
Tubbo was currently holding a bloodied icicle while also holding a sword, his arm cut, purpled was holding two sets of twin daggers while facing- what can only be discribed as a petrified slime child. Tommy sniffed the air as I churred confused, the child seemed able to recognise Tommy as it sprinted at his legs and latched onto him. He looked as confused as us.
"um... Hello?"
He questioned, petting the small slimes head as it squeezed into his leg. It made a noise similar to the ones Charlie makes when he's lost in thought, but more distressed.
"its okay? Why would I wake up for this? You guys where in da-"
I looked at his face and you could physically see the realisations hit him as he looked at the slime.
"oh- this is- oh wow- I didn't think that- oh fuck-"
"Tommy! No swearing in front of the child."
I said, covering their ears, it giggled and made more glorping sounds.
"Tommy, why do I feel like this has something to do with lmanburg."
"you would be- half correct-"
Tubbo paused in thought as purpled clicked.
"pogtopia?"
"bingo."
The bird said, holding the slime on his hip.
"can you guys stop saying things I don't understand?"
"right, right late smp bitch, this slime is the reason I woke up, it's one I claimed as my passel back in pogtopia cause it was such a dark time in my life."
"was it humanoid then?"
Tubbo interrupted Tommy.
"definitely not."
He huffed and held the slime, looking to the main smp.
"ill ask Charlie to help tech them English, should be easy, right?"
A shrugg was his reply as we where all lost.
"let's get back i-" he was caught be a yawn. "inside.."
I smile and picked Tommy and the slime up. purpled wrapping tubbos small cut on his arm from the icicle.
"vicious lil slime."
Tubbo pouted, Tommy snorted out a growl, Curling around the slime. Purpled groaned as he walked.
"fuck~ we have another kid."
I chuckled and wrapped my tail around purpleds waist.
"eeeh you love this family to much to say no."
Tubbo held his hand, as the aliens antenna turned a blossom shade of pink.
"tch, whatever."
Tubbo laughed and swund their arms as we walked into our house.

3rd pov

Tommy's eyes pecked open as he saw a shadow slide behind one of the houses. His eyes fluttering shut as he fell back into hibernation.