16

Tommy pov

I woke up late, or what I'd guess was late considering I was the only one still asleep as two hands ran through my hair and one my tails tuft.
"hnmg... To early~"
I whined, turning over and cuddling into one of my husbands chests. I heard laughing amist noises of endearment, I grumbled and smacked someone lazily with my wing. This, as most things In my life did- didn't go to plan. My wing was now wrapped in the two behind me's arms, my feathers being straightened and brushed. I chirped and crooned, my head nuzzled further into purpleds chest as I yawned.
"imf wack, britches..."
I heard tubbo laugh as he continues to preen my wings. I wrapped my tail around purpleds waist and stuck my tongue out over my shoulder. I stayed cuddling him for a while my brain still trying to function.
"right, right. Let's go eat now, twats."
Purpled sat us up and Picked me up, walking us down stairs.
"HEY FUCKER I CAN WALK!"
"I Know, it's just... Funnier!"
He smiled, before dropping me on the floor in front of the kitchen island.
"FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
"HEY! THAT'S OUR MOTHER IN LAW!"
Tubbo yelled getting carried in by our other tree of a husband.
"SHE'S MY MOTHER IN LAW TOO, PRICK!"
Ranboo put tubbo down and sat at the kitchen side, he held his hands together for a few seconds. Simply staring forward. Before he smashed his head against the island. I chocked on a laugh and smashed my fist on the floor.
"yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. Now get up."
Purpled said, shaking his head. I nodded, going to get up only to topple over and hiss in pain.
"fuuuuck that hurts."
"oh- right- you're ankle is fucked-"
I looked at ranboo for a solid minute, my face must have looked heavily sarcastic due to how had tubbo was trying not to laugh, after I started to slow clap, however, he was sent over the edge.
"what a lovely morning."
Purpled joked, putting down plates of buttered toast.
"someone grab the kids."
"on it!"
Ranboo said, heading upstairs. Tubbo helped me stand and sat me on a kitchen stool.
"now, since you can't escape..."
I tensed.
"what did those piglins mean by Prince."
I sighed and nibbled in my toast. Though my eating habits had improved, didn't mean they where perfect, the stress didn't help em.
"well...you know mum-"
"you mean galaxy pig? Of fuckin course."
I sent him a glare as he shrunk back.
"she's the ex-queen slash goddess of the nether, and the goddess of death."
"oh okay- wait a FUC-"
"YOU ARE A SON OF D E A T H!?"
"that's what I said, yeah."
"wait- does that make Wilbur or techno the king??"
Purpled said, tilting his head.
"well- they May have advicated the thrown-"
"wait wait wait- hold on a second. Are you saying- by that logic- you are the king of the fuckin nether!?"
I ate my toast as my hatchlings followed their papa down the stairs.
"hello, kiddo's"
I smiled, they ran over to me and each cambered onto my legs.
"papa said someone call you a Prince mama!are you! Do you have a cool crown!!"
I huffed at ranboo who nervously laughed.
"mama isnt a Prince! I told you that already, but... I am a king."
Their eyes lit up as they smiled.
"do you have a castle mommy? Can we see it? Cause you're our mommy do we get to be prince's!?"
I would have gushed over them had I not been so tiered and exhausted.
"you're prince's, hatchlings. We can all visit the castle. I know tech and Phil have been visiting mumza while she continues her 'rule'"
The others seemed to tense at the mention of them.
"let's get ourselves ready for the trip. Its not that long but still."
We ate breakfast quickly before all rushing around to get ready to visit the castle.
"right, get ready for chaos..."