23

3rd person's pov

Tommy continued to sleep as Charlie explained and taught the child some basics of English. Ranboo and purpled helped go into more depth by teaching them more and explained different things including their siblings languages. Tommy had occasionally woken up, half delirious in the middle of the night before falling back to sleep for the next few nights. Unable to warn his passel of any danger due to it leaving or being at such a distance he hadn't immediately jumped into action. Purpled was still spending hours with Tommy, tubbo and ranboo looking after the kids and hanging around their other friends. Eventually it reached around November and Wilbur stumbled through the doors of the mansion.
"hey wil!"
He snorted a reply, fully piglin as he stumbled up the stairs, letting out random noises. A quiet one of reply came from the currently half awake Tommy who was sat up and waiting.
"hey Tom's"
He grumbled, his tail flicked around as he crawled into the hibernation nest. Tommy curled into his chest and yawned, getting comfortable again.
"hey Wilby... How are the kids?"
He muttered, pulling some of the endless blankets over them.
"they are holding up fine, so us the new one. You're husbands are taking great care of them."
Wilbur said before stuttering out a yawn, he sat his head on Tommy's before drifting off. Tommy stayed awake a few minutes longer before falling asleep again. Purpled had stropped through the mansion with the kids for the rest of that day. And into the up coming weeks.
"why can't I stay with him! It'd be fine that way!"
" 'E' mama s'ay"
"what the slime said."
Micheal just nodded along pouting. Ranboo and tubbo rubbed their faces in exhaustion.
"wil gets extremely defensive when the nest is even touched, do you wanna lose an arm?"
"i wouldn't put it... That far but he will get very angry, we just don't wanna worry your mama, okay?"
Michael squealed in protest before starting to list his complaints, shroud and the slime child, who's name was now slimeon (tubbo thought it was funny, but it turned out to fit after they started to cheat and sneak out of punishments) joining soon after. They eventually stopped when the doors of the mansion opened and in walked Sam and puffy.
"GRAND PA!"
"AUNTY PUFF!"
They where immediately taken out by three bundles of chaos as ranboo and tubbo sighed in relief.
"hey kids! We just came by to drop off some stuff for you're papas and then we will be on the way."
The kids started to ask them questions and beg for stories, the three husbands walked to the living room and laid over one of the sofas.
"the tree is over there, carful though."
Sam and puffy nodded and made their way over with some piled of gifts before opening their end chest and pulling out stacks of them and stuffing them under the tree.
"you didn't need to get the kids this muc-"
"nu-uh I'm spoiling everyone in this house including you four. So shush."
Puffy said, pointing ranboos direction, he sighed and just laid down again, to exhausted to argue.
"God I wish Tommy was awakeeeee."
Tubbo whined.
"I miss him too-"
"I miss him cause you keep saying you miss him! GOD- I want my husband baaaack"
Ranboo complained rubbing his face as purpled looked offended. The two adults told the kids stories and jokes, after a while, thundering footsteps could be heard flying down the stairs. Everyone immediately got defensive, Tommy flew into the room being tailed by Wilbur as the panted, trying to regain their breath.
"Tommy?! What's wrong-you still have a few days left of hibernation-"
The door knocked, Tommy turned and rose his wings, stopping anyone getting past. The door knocked again and a small clicking noise sounded from the lock.
"jeez, next time I go some place with you fucks we are definitely going to take lock picks."
Tubbos head perked up at the voice as he moved forward, pulling down Tommy's wing. He peaked around at the four who walked through the doors.
"tubbo! Tommy! Great to see you two!"
Tommy lowered his wings and blinked as his kids immediately ran and clung to his legs.
"Billzo? Aimsey? Freddie? Eryn!?"
"those are our names, yes."
Eryn chimed sarcastically.
"no-I- why-how-"
"we wanted to join you fucks for the holiday."
Billzo said throwing his arms over his friends shoulders, purpled and ranboo both made displeased noises at this. Aimsey walked over and slapped bills head.
"you can't just go up to someone and hug them after telling them you're basically forcing them to let you stay at their house!"
Freddie looked at the kids them at Tommy before chuckling.
"I didn't take you as a family man, I thought you'd kill the first child you'd have took care of but here you are with three."
he said jokingly, Eryn looked down at the kids and waved slightly.
"mommy, who are they?"
"mama, are they our uncles?"
"'ama, toy?"
The silence that filled the room was immediately taken out by a wheeze.
"oh my god- I'm not becoming an uncle-"
Freddie just stood still and aimsey continues to laugh. Eryn ruffled Tommy's hair and smiled.
"good on you Tom's."
Tommy smiled greatfully.
"so~ who's the lucky lady?"
Eryn smirked, nudging Tommy's arm, ranboo by this point, wasn't very happy being unaware and walked up, hugging Tommy from behind. Purpled held tubbos hand as Wilbur yawned, heading back to the nest.
"or lucky lad."
Billzo whistled, tapping the sword on his hip.
"I didn't take you for that kinda guy-"
"we are platonically married-"
Freddie stifled a laugh at the face Billzo made.
"so- you guys all together?"
Aimsey said looking at our matching rings and rubies.
"yep, Tommy's beautiful wedding rubies gave us away, huh?"
Purpled said, looking half ready to stab someone if it wasn't explained how they new them but before that could happen, Tommy yawned.
"oh gosh! We woke him up during hibernation-"
"I'm so sorry tommy, quick go back to wilbur-"
Eryn hid behind Freddie, looking ready to run at any second.
"mhph..."
Tommy tugged ranboo shirt and ranboo chirred picking up the shorter and walking upstairs. Tubbo looked at the others confused.
"what's with that reaction?"
The others froze before raging.
"do you not remember what he was like?!"
"I do, but you all know time changes people, I mean- eryns whole arm is covered in blood, bill has a god damn face and isn't just bones and aimsey looks like she's pissed at god. Freddie you look reasonably sound-" (I don't really what Freddie or aimsey sorry-)
Their was a hum of understanding and murmured apologies as they got back to looking normal.
"anyway- let do something fun!"
"Really? Like what?"
Purpled asked, giving the kids to Puffy and Sam. The face Billzo made was one that he'd grow to fear in future-