31 --peace?

@out_for_lunch_ on twitter

TW// THIS WILL BE A V E R Y TRIGGERING CHAPTER READER DISGRETION IS ADVISED.

yawned as I stretched out and looked around. I jolted as I realised my family weren't in the nest beside me, I cambered out of the comfort of my nest and ran out of my room. As I reached the stairs a shivered. Not a single torch was lit, I heard no noise as I looked around. I rushed to the stairs as I called around, my voice sounded hollow. Echoing through the halls. I reached the banester and searched around my head flicked around wildly. The door creaked open as I looked down looking as 3 people huddled into the doors as the wind wiped around, they where all wearing black cloaks and suits. They pulled down their hoods as I ran down the stairs and stood infront of my husbands smiling.
"guys! Guys what happened?"
I said, ranboo had tears rolling down his face as purpled stood in his human form. Tubbo was sobbing into the aliens chest as he seemed to fall into the other.
"guys?.."
Ran looked up at our portrait as I turnt I saw a thin black veil over a specific area of the painting. Where I was sat. I whipped around and my husbands where now lined side by side with glowing green eyes.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!? WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THESE FEELINGS!"
"i-i-"
"shut it you moron! You sacrificed yourself for nothing! Why did we ever marry you! Look how much you've hurt us!! ALL of us!!"
The said as we appeared in the kids room who where crying, dark bags under their eyes as they held eachother.
"when will mama be back? I want one of his songs..."
"i can't sleep properly anymore... Where's mama?"
I felt tears fall down my face as I sobbed. I had died. I had done this to them. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder as I was turnt the world spun and I was infront of a gravestone. My name scrawled on it poorly.
"he'll be back... He said he would... And I'll be able to take care of him... Me and the others..."
I turnt to see ranboo, his lips blue as he looked at the grave stone pleadingly. I walked to him and tried to hold his face only to faze through. I turnt to my grave and then back to ranboo, I gasped as dream walked up behind him with a smile.
"ranboo! I have a deal-"
"why would i-"
"its for Tommy."
He stopped and looked at the small green man. Tubbo and purpled ran to him only for the ender to stop them.
"what do you mean.."
"I'll bring him back, in exchange... You let me experiment on you. Deal."
He said, outstretching his hand, tubbo looked torn. I screamed at them to not, it seemed to fall on deaf ears till dreams head snapped at me.
"Shut your mouth."
I screamed as they reached for his outstretched hand, I felt the painful pull of revival-

"NO-"
I reached forwards as I sat up, my eyes wide as I sweat, my body shaking as I gasped for breath. I heard movement as a hand touched my shoulder. I whipped around and crawled away only to see purpleds face, tubbo sitting up and ranboo with his arm out as the kids continued to sleep. I opened my mouth to speak only for my lip to quiver as I tried to get my breath back. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes as ringing filled my ears. I looked up and saw purpled had moved infront of me now and looked into his eyes and teared up.
"lets go to the other room, okay?"
I nodded mutely as I stood up, walking out and down the hall to our bedroom and curled up on the bed cuddling the blanket, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths as some tears fell. I should have waited or done something differently, but what could I have done? I didn't even remember what happened till I woke up in ran's arms. I sat curled in the blankets as I cracked my eyes open and looked at purpled.
"give yourself a second, the other two are making sure the kids stay in bed."
I nodded and closed my eyes again, I felt the bed dip and laid my head on purpleds shoulder.
"wanna talk right now?"
I shook my head and held his arm, he sighed and put an arm around me as a faint purple light filled the room. I chirped and nuzzled into his side as some more tears spilled past my eyes.
"hey! Hey hey..."
I chirped as he held my cheeks, wiping my eyes. I chirped and nuzzled into purpleds palms, I looked up at him and chittered.
"it's okay... What happened toms? Can you write it down."
i was about to nod but I heard the door open as ranboo and tubbo walked in tubbo crawled onto the bed and opened the blanket crawling in beside me. He leaned on my arm and looked at me expectantly, ranboo sitting beside purpled as they all turnt to me expectantly as I shrunk back into the blankets. I heard a sigh from besides me and curled up, hiding my face in the corner of the blanket, some more tears slipped past my eyes. Suddenly the blanket was taken from me as I squealed in suprise.
"Tommy. What happened? Its 2:36 am and you woke up to another nightmare after having bearly slept. What's going on, Tom's?"
Tubbo said, tapping on my arm as I continued to look away from him, tensing slightly as more tears slid down my face. I felt a hand touching my cheek and moving my head as I chirped, exhaustion and tension crashing in on me as the stressed creases on tubbos faces became worse with worry. Ranboo chirped as purpled yawned and kissed my head, pulling me to him by my cheeps and wiping them.
"I'm far to tired to stay but I'll keep an eye on the kids, wait till your ready, then come back. I'll have the others explain to me what you said."
I chirped and held his hands till he'd kissed and said goodnight to the other two and he left. Ranboo moved closer to me and laid their head on my chest before wrapping around me. Tubbo held my Head on his shoulder and ran his hands through my hair.
"wanna tell us now?"
"... Okay"
I muttered, leaning into tubbos hand, wiping my eyes and running my hand through rans hair.
"... I had... It was about the ball... Sorta-"
"how? What happened?"
Ran asked, purring as he looked at me.
"w-well... I'd woken up in the nest... No one was there, I went to look for you guys... A-and-"
"take your time, toms"
I sniffed and hid my head in his shoulder.
"y-you walked in... In all black and- m-my area of the portrait was covered and... Y-you started to insult m-me for dying... And then... We were at a grave... My Garve... Ran.."
"what was I doing?"
They said, taking my hand and circling my palm I wiped my face with my sleeve.
"you where saying how... I'd be back and how you'll be able to take care of me. Then. He appeared... He offered- I tried to stop you- I screamed-I yelled as loud as I could I swear i-"
"Tommy! What was the offer?"
Tubbo said, holding my face.
"hed revive me... He'd revive me if- i-if you guys-guys are ex-experiments-"
"and we accepted?"
I nodded, crying more as ran sat up, I wiped my eyes.
"I'm sorry..."
A sigh answered me as ranboo covered their hands with their sleeves and wiped my cheeks. I'm then kissed my head.
"that would never happen okay? Now we have a big day, let's go back to bed, okay?"
I nodded and cuddled into tubbo who belated and picked me up, taking me to our nest and holding me as ranboo climbed in and held us, purpled had curled around the kids. I fell asleep quickly and slept for what felt like minutes, as I was woken up I groaned.
"come on, breakfast and then we have to do the trail and... Exicution."
I nodded and stood up, hiding my extra features and grabbed my church prime suit. (above)
I smoothed down my outfit and left the room and turned to jump as I met tubbo.
"you ready, Tom's?"
I nodded mutely and kept my hands around my prime necklace. We ate the kids asked what was going to happen today. We had set up a play date at puffys house, she was happy to take care of our three saying she was taking care of foolishs kids, Michelle and yogurt as well with fundys help. Everyone else would be at the trial, puffy and fundy where much closer to dream, being his mother and his ex-fiancée will do that. I walked them over with a small smile, I look at uffy as she let fundy lead the kids in. She waited before closing the door and walking to me.
"I know you dispise him, but please. Bless him, even if he refuses? So I can at least garner some closure?"
I smiled at her and held her hands putting our heads together.
"as the chosen of the church I bless your door in the name of prime, XD and the founders realms."
She smiled.
"thank you, chosen. Your blessings is appreciated."
I smiled and waved to her as I left with my husbands. We walked in mostly silence, occasionally we would mention something as we passed. I adjusted my head peice and veil before we entered the hall, my shawl over my elbows. As we walked in I sat in the front row next to my husbands, as the trial started I noticed the eggpire -no longer eggified- glaring at dream as he was bought in.
"so commence the trial of Dream was taken against the smp. All riase and stand for your name."
As sneeg, our judge, read off the names, he got to ours.
"tuberculosis underscore-bedwars-innit-beloved."
"present."
"ranboo underscore-bedwars-innit-beloved."
"present."
"purpled underscore-bedwars-innit-beloved."
"present."
"chosen of prime, Theseus underscore-bedwars-innit-beloved."
I stood and raised my hand.
"present."
"the court hearing may start after the defendant is swarn on the book of prime."
I rose and walked to dream, placing the book in front of him, my hand on one end. He placed his hand on with mine. I focused on the table and book.
"do yo, clay was taken, promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. So help you prime."
"... I do."
"and do you... Swear to be truthful in a final act of holyness for your saviour and Lord XD."
"i do."
I moved to take the book, only for him to grab my hands and hold them to the book.
"and do you, chosen, swear to take care of your family? Where are they, chosen of prime."
I moved away as Sam pulled him back from me. I grabbed the book of prime and went back to the stands, I must have seemed shaken because ranboo wrapped his tail around my waist. I kept my back straight, my nerves racked me, Eret was standing lawyer for the smp. Dream was representing himself out of request, and as each person spoke their case and dream refuted them mildly, seeming to revel in the way they retold the story's and some screamed, threatened, cried over what had happened. Tubbo was the first of us to be called up and dream snapped his head to me, purp and ran. He smiled at us as ranboo pulled us closer, purpled held his hand and held his tail around ranboo. Tubbo told the court about the threats and distruction of l'manburg, then going on to his murders and attacks. As he finished dreams face went dead but his eyes stayed wide. Tubbo took ranboos place, he did the same thing and his smile grew a bit more at the mention of his mind control and forced acts of violence. Purpled stood up and made ranboo sit the other side of me with a nod as dream continues to look at us. His face blank again. Purpled told of the attack at the wedding and the attack at our home. His smile grew a slight bit wider. As purpled sat instead of going blank his smile grew so unsettlingly wide... A small bit of blood appeared at the corners of his lips. And I think my husbands must have realised why as I got to the stand. I took a deep breath and breath out shakily.
"some of these things... I haven't told a soul... I think only puffy has the slightest inklings of half the shit that happened. I will be discussing actions within times of my exiles:pogtopia, to add to Wilbur's, and logsted shire. As well as the most resent actions of which caused my need for a totem. This is the time for everything to come out? So be it."
Dreams smile faltered slightly but only grew as he saw my shaking arms. I talked about how he'd attack me for disobedience, his distruction of my property, and how it had affected me, going to how revival felt and then to the most resent attack implementing michealmcchill as well. I refused to look up from the desk, I refused to cry, I heard no noise as I spoke, the silence minus murmured conversation or quiet gasps interrupted it. As I got to the end I took a deep breath.
"i-i know. You won't- I know you won't ever feel sorry, for the sleepless nights and countless times I've ruined nights of sleep for my beloveds from waking nightmares. How I sobbed into the frozen air at the sign of any of my past abusers for fear they'd be like you. but no one. I hope. Becomes like you."
Dream smiled and laughed, cackling as i moved backwards. I held the desk I was at as Sam and Sam nook take him out of the court room. I held my prime pendant and sat down, I refused to look at anyone in the hall except sneeg. Sneeg looked at me with a worry but continued.
"the jury will review the evidence and return with a conviction."
The jury was of random villagers who lived in Las nervadas, they left as a reassess was called. The court emptied slowly as I stayed sat, my head raged with thoughts I wasn't sure about. I felt myself spiralling till a hand touched my shoulder, I squacked as my wings flew out spreading wide as I snapped towards whatever touched me. I calmed my breathing as I realised it was just ranboo. I held my head in my hands and rubbed my face.
"Tom's... Why didn't you tell us?-"
"I wasn't ready. Okay? I didn't... I didn't even want speak to you about it! I was afraid you'd laugh and get him released or join in- he'd said you would and i-I wanted just to leave it in the past... Now- now at least its being used for something more that sleepless nights and sob stories."
"sob stories?"
"it would be pretty sobby of a story if I look someone in the eyes big man."
I chuckled, rubbing my eye, I finally looked at them, I realed back at the image that met me. Tubbo looked furious and stressed tears fell down his face, purpled looked much the same minus the tears and ranboo looked guilt ridden. I put my wings up in defence moving back, afraid of what was happening.
"honey, its okay. We aren't mad at you..."
Purpled said, tubbo stayed silent, ranboo moved closer holding me into a hug. I relaxed my wings and chirped as I hid in his shoulder, as I relaxed a noise sounded as I sat up. Hiding my wings quickly, the others seemed startled by my sudden movements but sat down with looks that said 'we are talking later'. They led dream back in as he stared at me and my husbands as the verdict was led. A swift and obvious guilty. I held my head up and held back tears of stress and joy, i felt one slip but stared back at him. My teeth grit as his smile grew. The sentence was put forth.
"you are sentence to exicution by choice of your victims. Till then. You shall be held here to be watched. Another reassess is called for the choice to be made."
Sneeg said, as people who were here to witness the trial left and dream was taken out all the affected where left and stood to speak with one and other. I adjusted my head peice and veil and stood silently by my husbands, waiting for the blessing I had to do.
"Tommy? What do you think."
I looked up.
"hm?"
"we asked what you thought about our idea for the exicution?"
I blinked and nodded.
"sure. Yep."
"good, we weren't even talking about that."
I looked to tubbo suprised, and nodded.
"do you wanna take a step outside with me?"
"okay..."
I stood up and walked out with tubbo, as we walked, hewalked us to the side of the court house and leaned on the wall. I sat on the edge of the building and took a shaking breath, I rubbed my eyes and let some more tears fall.
"why didn't you tell us... Tell me?"
I looked up at him then back at the ground when I saw the anger in his face.
"I-i felt I was over reacting, maybe bitching a bit and- and you where all dealing with more than me-"
"Tommy. That doesn't matter-"
"it does! Don't think I don't realise how everyone always put me before you! Just cus I'm a roudy kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up. I just- I should finish this stupid blessing and leave. Kill that bastard however just- just stay-"
"away? From who? You? And who will help with the kids? Your nightmares? My self doubt? Ranboos memories? Purpleds dislike or anxieties for his alien? Who will make food without burning down the house?"
"... Tubs-"
"we need you. So stay with us. Please."
The alarm rung again and we went to our husbands, and the verdict was put forth.
"we have chosen,beheading."
"this shall be carried out at sunset. Meet at the court House at said time."
I looked at the clock and nodded to myself as we went to the mcpuffys and ordered some food.
"honey, do you want me or tubbo up there when you do the blessing? Ran opted out due to the water."
I nodded.
"can you come up with me purp?"
He nodded and we headed back. As the sun was setting, we where lead back to an area with a stage set up and a chopping block where Sam nook was stood. I walked onto the stage and stood next to Sam who looked at me and pat my shoulder as I held the bottle of prime water.
"he said he-"
"I promised his mother."
He stopped and stood back up, I walked to dream who had his head on the chopping block. I poured the water over his head and started to chant.
"I ᓭ⚍ᒲᒲ𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᔑリᓵ╎ᒷリℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵꖎᒷᔑリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷリᓵ⍑ 𝙹⎓ ᒷ⍊╎ꖎ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲᔑリ."
Dream glared at me through his now wet hair.
"stop."
" ᒲᔑ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣𝙹↸ᓭ ᓵꖎᒷᔑリ ||𝙹⚍ 𝙹⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭ╎リᓭ ᔑリ↸ ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ𝙹リᓭ. Lᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷ 𝙹⎓ !¡∷╎ᒲᒷ, ̇/↸ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷリᓭ ⍑ᒷᔑꖎ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭ𝙹⚍ꖎ."
His eyes glew green as two horns grew on his head, I stood back in suprise and moved back. Dream moved to stand up only to be held down by Sam nook, I hadn't realised my wings had flared till they curled around me. I felt more tears fall down my cheeks but they physically felt different, I touched my cheek and pulled back to reveal black and gold tears. I looked at him and folded my wings, my arms seemed to be covered in wither rose vines. I looked them over confused, had this happened when I blacked out? The roses weren't wither roses but golden roses that shimmered in the setting sun, my ears and tusks came out as I put my ring onto my tusk out of habit. My Ruby attached to my head peice as I looked down to him, he smiled at me as I walked to him.
"you want your death to not be punished for your crimes?"
He only smiled at me.
"I will make sure your afterlife is hell on limbo."
I said touching his head as Rose vines wrapped around his head, the thorns wrapped till it couldn't be recognised. Golden roses bloomed, as I stood, I moved to the side, ignoring the muffled yelps of pain and closed my fist as a crack sounded from the thorns. Sam nook brought down the axe as the thorns receded and the broken skull fell into the basket. I rose my wings and looked down at the body and walked down from the stage. I made my way past the crowd and to the church of prime, placing the book on the alter, as I passed the window I passed. My wings where their usual black with a violet sheen, my eyes where black with two rings of gold, my arms where roped in vines with golden roses, my tuft had a rosebud in its place. I looked at myself, my ears are the same as I looked at my self. I head feet stumble into the church and I looked to the door. My husbands and they ran to me, I looked at them confused.
"what the hell-"
"Tommy what is this?"
I shrugged.
"not a clue."
Another, calmer set of feet entered the church, as we turned to look at them.
"mumza? Phil?"
Mumza smiled at me and Phil looked like a gaping fish.
"hello, piglet, I see you fell more to my side of the gene pool."
She said with a smile, walking to me.
"is this some demi-god shit?"
She smiled and nodded as I looked to my husbands, they looked at my parents as if expecting more.
"we where coming due to the George incident... Now dream and George incidents. Your coming into your own powers and I think you will struggle a lot less now he's gone. But. Puffy is willing to do therapy and help with coping mechanisms with you. I will be a single text away and your father even closer."
I nodded, and looked at myself.
"wanna hide the extravaganza too, huh?"
"please?"
"like what you do with your ears and wings. Just one thing, your tail will keep the rose."
I nodded and sighed, closing my eyes and waiting a few seconds before opening to see it all gone. I put my Ruby on as an earing and put the headdress down, and sighed.
"thank you, mumza."
I said, hugging her as she smiled at me.
"don't worry, hon, you relax and we'll solve your powers and such later. For now you all need rest. Good bye."
She and dadza left into the holy water disappearing.
"Phil didn't say much did he?"
I nodded as I walked out of the church, I felt slightly dizzy and stumbled a few times. I paused at a hill and leaned on it, I felt myself get picked up but just leaned into the comfort and fell into sleep. Hearing my husbands quiet talk.