6

?????'s pov

"Are you sure?"

"we saw it! it was scary!"

"thanks... ill look into this"

i looked away and sighed, thinking over and nodding, standing and walking into my house.

tommy's pov

i slowly woke up and whimpered, my back and shoulders still aching I tried to sit up wincing in pain. Then I looked at my side, the clock on the desk said 11:48 pm, I groaned and sat up. I felt more weight on my back, my ear twitched and I turned and-

" WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

I heard two sets of feet speeding through the halls, the door slammed open.

"TOMMY ARE YO-"

 I turned to the other two who looked as surprised as me, i looked at them again and slowly reached out and brushed my hands through them. 

"is this what was so fucking painful?" 

"i-i- um-"

"holy fuck that's so cool-"

ranboo and tubbo walked closer and sat by me, i smiled and fluttered them slightly, i turned to them and smiled spreading my new wings, i saw them smile, i yawned and chirped, rubbing my eyes. 

"now i remember why i woke u-"

"oh. my. god did yoU JUST CHIRP!!"

i blinked at tubbo confused then turned pink with embarrassment i picked up a pillow ad threw it at him, ranboo giggled. i groaned and rubbed my face, my shoulders aching.

"can some one get me pain killers, everything aches."

ranboo smiled and nodded walking to the door and smiling at me before walking down the hall. tubbo crawled into the bed and hugged me around my stomach putting his face in my chest.

"i wont lie, you fucking scared me, big man... did you know this would happen?"

i sighed and shook my head, i  subconsciously wrapped my wings around us.

"phil said it wouldn't happen, i dont event know if i can re-"

i paused, paling. Tubbo looked up confused, i looked at my wings and moved them.

"w-what- tubs what if i c-cant hide them? what if sam finds out? how will others react to them? what if they hate me because of them? w-what if y-you two ha-"

tubbo sat up and smacked the side of my head, then grabbed my head and forced me to look at him as he frowned.

"how dare you assume me and ranboo would hate you for something as stupid as that! we love you as much as ever! wings or not!"

I paused and looked away from him rubbing my arm.

"you guys love me?"

His faced morphed into confusion, then his face became bright red.

"i-i- um-"

"of cource we do, toms, why wouldnt we?"

we turned to the door where ranboo walked back in, passing me a cup of water and two pain killers. i took the pills, turning my head to hide my blush my tail flickering behind me. i felt someone ruffle my hair and two people lean onto my shoulders. i blushed more and peeped, covering my face as i heard them laugh.

"imma head back to bed, ill see you tomorrow" 

tubbo mumbled sleepily, walking back to his and ranboo's room, ranboo following after giving me a kiss on my fore head and ruffling my hair. i smiled and yawned then looked at my wings. wait.

"how the fuck do i sleep with these-"

--time skip to 1:37--

I sighed its been over an hour, i had given up sleeping and walked down to the mansions library, i decided just to try find what type of bird i was, i ran my hands through my feathers as i went through the third book i found a bird whose wings look a lot like mine, i hummed and kept reading.

"violet backed starling? cool-"

i heard a v-whooping and looked up from my book, i saw ranboo in his ender mode. i smiled and put the book down, i walked over to his and smiled he looked at me and cooed leaning down and picking me up, i laughed and ruffled his hair, he purred.

"how are you bud?"

he looked concerned and looked up at me.

"⟟ ⊑⟒⏃⍀⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⋏ ⌿⏃⟟⋏? ⎅⟟⎅ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⍜⋏⟒ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⊬⍜⎍, ⟒⋏⎅?"

i giggled and shook my head as his eyes became large and his tail flickered. i ruffled his hair and smiled.

"dont be worried, boo, im a big man, i can protect myself."

i smiled as i pushed my thumb into my chest, he purred and nuzzled into my shoulder. i smiled and chirped, he then snapped his head up and cooed walking to the living room and sat me down. he them sat in front of me crossed leg, blinking, i ruffled my feathers and giggled. his eyes widened as he v-whooped and stood up picking me up again and sitting down with me in his lap as he at his head on mine and purred, wrapping his arms around my waist. i smiled and chirped again, making him coo. he then ran his hands through my feathers gently, i jumped in surprised and peeped. i blushed and covered my face, he let out an exited shriek and continued, me letting out small chirps and peeps. i yawned and peeped ranboo cooed and picked me up, holding me bridal style, i nuzzled into his chest and snorted, leaning up and brushing my tusk against his cheek before  i nuzzled into his chest again. he wrapped his tail around mine and let out a quiet shriek. i yawned and chirped, drifting off to sleep.

third person pov.

ranboo continued his walk looking at the sleeping hybrid occasionally to check he was asleep. he purred loudly as he walked his way to the room tommy had been using. he looked around and grumbled, laying down tommy before he started his work.

time skip--

tommys pov

i woke up and yawned, trying to stretch my wings only to feel something behind me, i cracked open my eyes and looked around confused. i was in a pile of blankets, pillows, teddies and wool, i ruffled my feathers and turned over i was meet with two glowing purple eyes. ranboo cooed and pushed my head into his chest, i smiled and nuzzled into his chest chirping. i yawned and stretched slightly.

"tommy wa-"

tubbo looked up and looked disgusted, i blushed.

"how dare you have cuddles without me-"

he said, putting his hand over his heart as he walked over and cuddled into my back. i sighed and laid on my front laying my wings over them as they cuddled next to me. i soon heard another set of feet and looked over, lifting up my wing and laying an arm over the piglet that had joined the cuddle nest. i smiled and yawned, slowly drifting off again.