27

There was a silence over the hall, the announcements made. And decisions put forth.
"we can all move to the new area, xey would have wanted us to live safely. We'll look first, then bring you all through. However, we shall first hold a vote. All in favour of moving?"
The hall was full of arms raising, and chatter.
"all those not in favour?"
One or two of the older settlers raised their hands, there was a nod from tubbo as he gripped the side, aimsey and purpled at his sides.
"we will not force your hands. But all who wish to go, collect as many supplies as carrable, all farms are to be harvested and plants such as rare flowers collected and preserved. We will leave this lands in hopes of it being restored. I personally, as your mayor and leader, believe we should follow through, for our and our families safety. We shall move after Christmas. All who wish, move into the mansion, the halls will be filled and prepared for you with the loving help of my husbands and the maids. We shall take a minute of silence for our departed friend. My the goddess of death be kind to xem."
After a few moments of silence, tubbo continues.
"Thank you, this hearing is adjourned."
Tommy walked through the doors with the children of the village at that moment, a soft smile concealed his stress. Though his husbands could see through the phantom joy, ranboo, Billzo and Freddie checked around the doors before shutting the hall. Checking all the children where there, passing them to parents and families as ranboo held Tommy gently, a conserned frown on his face.

Tommy's pov

"you alright love?"
He said, looking at their three children, micheal and shroud playing with slimeon, as the other kids waved goodbye.
"I will be when we can be sure we are safe, ran."
I said, hiding my face behind my hand as I sighed in exhaustion. My sleep schedule had only gotten worse after his arrival, I had uped my training hours and during the night abandoned rooms of the mansion. I'd pace through the house in my paranoid state, checking the locks on every window. I'd done this for 3 nights so far, this would be my fourth. Risking my families safety was not an option. Even is it cost me sleep.
"we are talking when we get home."
Purpled muttered, shaking my arm, I must have zoned out as he and tubbo and walked over, and the hall was nearly empty. Slimeon was cuddled up with shroud in purpled arms and micheal held tubbos hand.
"mm.."
I grumbled, with a nod. As we walked my footsteps would occasionally stutter as I turned and checked over our shoulders, not noticing the conserened eyes of my partners as they watched over me. Once in the mansion they put the kids to bed as ranboo stood over me, a slightly disappointed look in his eye as I avoided looking to him. The others soon joined us, silence swarmed the room as they stared at me. I cringed at the in wanted attention, as tubbo finally spoke.
"Tommy. When did you last sleep. Like, properly."
I froze up, racking my brain for an appropriate answer.
"l-last night?"
I muttered, meeting their eyes for approval.
"I don't know, you tell us, tommy."
I sighed and curled my wings around me.
"since the incedent."
That made all them falter, less disappointed stares and more pitied. I growled.
"don't give me those looks. I don't need your pity."
I said, curling into myself as I turned my attention away. I felt a hand on my arms as I flinched back.
"we aren't pitying you, moron. We are understanding why you are doing this to yourself. But we need you to actually sleep. If you're exhausted, how will you help us protect you? The kids? Our friends and villages?"
I paused and looked to the floor.
"exactly, now. Time to go to bed. Christmas is tomorrow and the kids will wanna have a Christmas with an awake set of parents."
I chuckled as I was pulled up the stairs and into bed.

A/n
Sorry for the short one, merry Christmas :)