4

Tommy pov
"I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T!-"
"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!-"
"WE DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
"AT LEAST COULD HAVE LEFT A NOTE IN ENGLISH!"
I sat and looked around nervously, they yelling growing louder as tubbo threatened to throw another block of emeralds into the lava.
"TUBBO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GO-"
I walked over and tugged on ranboos blazer, getting his and tubbos attention. I leaned on him and quietly mumble.
"can you please stop yelling? You guys are scaring mikey."
I said, holding the toddler, tubbo immediately put the blocks away and picked up the lava, walking to us with a frown.
"okay.."
Ranboo picked up micheal and he squealed in distress, reaching for me, ranboo sighed.
"Michael we are ju-"
"MOMMY!"
The room went silent, I paused and started to blush, my ears popped up as my tail flicked around.
"AWWWWWWWW-"
"NONONO! IT'S T-O-M-M-Y NOT MOMMY!"
Micheal smiled and threw his fists in the air.
"mommy! Mommy!"
I covered my face and groaned, hearing laughter around me as i hide my smile. I shook my head and pout, snorting out sparked smoke. I smirked as I heard tubbo give out a Panicked yelp them a thud, I looked over to see he'd fainted, his legs stiff and eyes open. I knealed over wheezing and heard ranboo putting down Michael as he crouched laughing. Tubbo eventually came too and smacked ranboos head, making me fall to the floor wheezing as the enderman was now in the chandler.
"okay okay, I think Tommy's dying-"
I smacked the floor, after i eventually calmed down, I heard quiet giggling. I heaved and sat up, seeing tubbo giggling while ranboo smiled sweetly.
"ranboo! It's time to run! Let's g-"
"oh HEL-"
I ran upstairs with Micheal in my arms laughing as I was followed by a smiling ranboo , i squeaked as ranboo picked me up laughing as he ran away.  i looked back at tubbo he was fighting a smile chacing us. I laughed and held the giggling piglet to my chest ranboo teleport-ed to somewhere in the mansion he put a finger to his lips as me and micheal giggled.

"keep quiet you two! i dont want goat boy to catch you!"

we nodded and shuffled under the bed quietly giggling and talking smiling. suddenly there was yelling and then a thud. it went quiet, then i heard laughter.

"what if your papa sold us out piglet?"

"boo wouldn't."

at that second i was dragged back out from under the bed as i squealed,i laughed slightly and looked up i then paled at the mischievous glint in ranboo's eyes.

"dont-"

i started cackling, as he tickled my sides, i tried to push him off only to have tubbo pull my hands and hold them as i laughed.

"b-bet-trail-haha!"

he smirked and continued to tickled me tears brimmed my eyes as i wheezed and panted gasping for breath. they stopped tickling me as i wheezed, heaving my lungs. i smiled, putting my arm over my eyes , i heard them laughing. micheal was shaking me and i looked at him, he brushed our tusks together as i smiled. I sat up slightly and hugged him. 

"mickey! whats you say we raid the kitchen?"

"wait a-"

i immediately used my main super power over them.

"awww- FUCK! HES USING THE PUPPY EYES! RUN!"

i smiled and ran down stairs, holding micheal , i gave him the cookie jar while i raided the sausage rolls. we ran and laughed as the finay reached us, i pulled him with me and smirked pulling him through a window with me into the cool air of the night as we sat on the roof. eating our hoard, eventually they found us but we had only 2 - 3 cookies left.

i got in a little trouble, but it was worth mickeys smile.