🍋A Private "Lesson" (Master Utsushi x Female! reader) MHRise🍋

Ooooo boy time for our first lemon! (I haven't written one of these in a while now, I'm gonna be a bit rusty with these MY BAD)
So this contains some potential spoilers for MHRise. So if ya haven't played or watched the play throughs yet, I highly advise that you do that before reading this.
So yeah, uh, this is a lemon, bc there aren't any good female reader lemons here so it looks like ima do it myself then.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Kamura Village.....

You were at the canteen, eating bunny dango with Yomogi and Iori. The three of you were busy eating and talking with one another.
Both Yomogi and Iori were in really good moods today, but you, not so much. Yomogi took notice of your emotion.
"(y/n), what's wrong? You haven't finished your dango." Yomogi asked with concern.

"She's probably depressed after failing that last quest she was on." Iori interjected, taking another bite out of his dango. You mentally roll your eyes and try to take your first bite of your dango. You weren't even mid chew when you felt something heavy hit your right shoulder. You turn around and see that it was none other than Elder Fugen himself, his right hand your your shoulder, looking at you. "Hunter (y/n), Utsushi wants to see you. Meet him by the Gathering Hub." Fugen told you as he turned away.
"Guess I'd better be going now. See you later guys." You leave the Canteen and look back at them for a moment, before slipping out of view and entered the Gathering Hub.

You look around the place for a second. Minoto took out a sheet of paper and began scribbling something down. After she was finished she looked at the drawing before grunting and crumpling the paper into a little ball. She coughed and continued flipping through her book. Hojo was also scribbling something down, but never stopped to notice that you were here. You caught Minoto's attention and she called you over with a wave.

"(y/n)!" Minoto called. "Could you come here for a second?" You walk to her place without an answer.
"I bet you're wondering why you're here in the first place, huh?" Minoto asked. You shrug and reply with, "Yeah. Elder Fugen wanted me to go here."

"Did he tell you why?" Minoto asked again. "I think he wanted me to see Master Utsushi for some reason." You reply again. "Oh! He's always right there in the open, see?" Minoto pointed at a tall man with greenish brown hair and face covering that only covered his mouth. "That's him!" Minoto announced. "Now go." You walk over to Utsushi, who was busy looking up at the sky for a brief moment before locking eyes with you.

"Yo Ace! Elder Fugen told me you were comin'!" Utsushi exclaimed. "Yeah, that's me!" You reply, not very enthusiastically. Utsushi laughed, "Ace are ya feeling down, because I'm here to help ya!" Utsushi said. You shrug, "I mean, I am feeling a bit, meh today. What do you suggest?" You ask him. "We could practice some more hunting tricks, if you'd like, I could also give some hunting advice." Utsushi suggested. "And maybe after, we could have our own, private lesson~" Utsushi added with a slight purr in his voice. Your heart pounded a little. "I guess we could train for a while and do that private lesson after."

Utsushi clapped, " Great! Meet me at the arena!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you in part by Rathalos in a tuxedo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the arena.....
You stand in the sandy arena, long sword drawn. "Ready? First monster coming!" Utsushi announces as a door opened and a large hairy beast appeared.

"Azuros." You mutter under your breath. The Azuros roared and charged at you, but you dodge to the side and slash the neck of the beast. The Azuros roared in agony as blood sprayed everywhere. You jump on its back and hold it bound with your wire bugs, controlling it. You cause the beast to crash into the walls of the arena. "Yeah! Teach those monsters who's boss!" Utsushi called.