🍋Post Workout (Human! Kirin x Human! Nergigante) MHWI🍋

Contains NSFW and other freaky stuff
And yes, the drawing above is mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kylie! I'm so glad you could make it!" Noah said as he trotted to his beloved. He held her in his arms and lifted her off the ground. Kylie could hear her back crack.

"Woah! Haha!"

Noah settles her back down on her level. Kylie rubbed her sore back. "Oof." Kylie said. "You're really strong."

"Of course, love." Noah kissed her cheek. Kylie chucked and held her blushing face. "Oh, Noah! You're so sweet!"

"And you're sweeter than any candy I've tasted," Noah said. "C'mon. Let's get working out now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, uh, I just rest my head on this?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Kylie rested her body on the bench press. She held a firm grasp on the handles. Noah lifted the equipment up to make it easy for her. He was spotting her, after all.

"Ready?"

"Uhuh!"

Noah aided Kylie with the bench press, and let it go. Kylie blew a raspberry sound as she struggle to lift the weights.

"Fuck, it's heavy!"

"I got you, I got you!"

Kylie continued to struggle with the bench press. Her arms were trembling from the weight.

"You can stop with the bench press if you want,"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Noah settles the bench press back on its place. Kylie sat up and rubbed her neck. "Oof, might've sprained something."

"I think you should rest this one out." Noah suggested. "But I wanna work out with you," Kylie protested.

"Kylie, I don't want you to hurt any other part of your body. So I think it's for the better if you sit here and watch me workout, okay?"

Kylie sighed. "Fine."

Noah walked over to what looked like a punching bag. As he was wrapping his knuckles with bandages, Kylie quietly observed him. Seeing him box was unusual—typically Bruno the Brachydios would always use the punching bag when he went to the gym.

Noah proceeded to jab his knuckles into the punching bag, followed by a series of uppercuts. Though the action was strange, it oddly pulled her in. She was hypnotized by her lovers strength, how his muscles would tense up when he'd strike the bag.

Kylie could see sweat drip from Noah's body. She could hardly stand herself anymore.

To her dismay, Noah stepped away from the spinning punching bag. He ran his clawed fingers through his spiky hair. His breaths were heavy.

"Well, I gotta hit the showers now. Be back in a moment." Noah waved before going into the mens locker room to get ready for his shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Kylie entered the women's locker room. She wasn't feeling very sweaty so she didn't feel the need to take a shower. However, she still couldn't get that image of Noah out of her mind.

"Should I? Or should I not?" These thoughts swelled in Kylie's brain for a moment. Kylie sighed. Eventually she had made up her mind about it, and there was no turning back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah was now in the mens showers. He applied shampoo to his sweaty hair as the shower head sprinkled him in water.

He was too caught up with his moment of bliss—humming while rubbing soap all over his body—that he didn't even see a shadow of a figure standing in the entrance.

The figure was stepping closer into the shower room, Noah eventually hearing the footsteps. They sounded like hooves on linoleum floor.

Noah stopped humming and he opened his eyes, only to meet face to face with a familiar naked Kirin woman.

"Huh? Kylie?" Noah blinked. "What are you doing here?"

Kylie crossed her arm over her chest. "Uh, would you mind if I join?"

Noah blinked again. As much as he didn't want to see his girlfriend to be in the mens shower, he didn't wish to turn down the offer. After all, he did promise to spend quality time with her, regardless.

"Uh, sure!"

Kylie walked behind Noah and began to rub soapy foam onto Noah's chest. Noah closed his eyes and exhaled. The feeling of his lover's hands massaging his pectorals was relaxing to him.

Noah let out a whimper as Kylie's hands traveled a little too far down his body. It didn't take long for her to realize what she had touched. She hummed mischievously and proceeded to rub him off.

"Mngh-Kylie," Noah moaned. "What are you doing?" Kylie only chuckled in response and her hand movements grew faster.

Having reached his peak, Noah grunted and had his orgasm—his essence shooting out and landing to the floor with barely audible pitter patter, like water dripping from a ceiling.

"Ahh, Kylie. Now I can see what you really want to do here." Noah turned around and placed his hands on Kylie's hips.

"Oh, come here,"

Kylie immediately kissed him ferociously under the running shower head. As they were passionately making out, their scaled arms teased one another—touching and fondling.

Noah was feeling so high from the euphoria. He couldn't stand it any longer. He wanted her so badly. It was making him ache.

Kylie trailed her lips away from Noah's and began to make her way down, all the while kissing his chest and stomach. Eventually she reached his waistline, and then his stiffened length. She eyed Noah's dick lustfully and licked the tip, carefully taking him in.

Noah leaned his head back and groaned with enjoyment. He was whispering soft praises, which Kylie could somewhat hear.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Don't stop." Noah patted Kylie's head and combed his fingers into her hair.

Noah had finally had his second orgasm, pumping his seed into her throat. Kylie drank all of it, not leaving a single drop. It was then she discovered that upon taking him out of her mouth, Noah's length was still stiff.

Once Kylie had gotten back up, Noah positioned his member right in front of Kylie's dripping core and gently slid inside.

"Ahh,"

Noah held a firm grasp on Kylie's hips as he was thrusting. Kylie was panting softly. One of Noah's hands danced onto her back, holding her close to his chest.

"Ohhh, yeah,"

"You like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Keep fucking me, don't stop,"

Noah's hips sped up, creating audible squelching that echoed in the showers. Kylie's moans became louder.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's the shit right there," Kylie moaned. "It's like a fucking waterfall down there,"

Noah was about to reach his limit, and so was his lover. Their groins were both throbbing in pleasurable pain.

"Oh, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

With one final thrust, Noah burst his seed into his lovers womb. Kylie let out one last moan of pleasure as she was stuffed with his orgasm.

Noah pulled out of her, a downpour of cum rained out from Kylie's core. The flowing spunk dripped onto the slick tiles, creating an audible dripping sound.

"Fuck, that was amazing,"

"I know, baby." Noah smacked Kylie's rear with his hand. Kylie oo'ed.

"Well, shall we continue washing ourselves?"

"No no, I think I'm all cleaned up now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah and Kylie left the gym together and he took her back home. There they immediately went to sleep in each other's arms until the morning light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Damn that was sour, for a lemon.
Should been a smut at this point

-Avocado