🔞💥Hunger and Allure (Male! Najarala x Male! Reader) MH4U🔞💥

Contains severe NSFW, yaoi/BL, and other freaky stuff
Kindly requested by Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Najarala's POV:

It was late at night. All wildlife has fallen asleep, not a single one stirring. But for me, I am not feeling remotely tired. There's this strange feeling that's keeping me awake. It won't let me sleep until I satisfy it.

I can only describe this feeling as very hungry. Only this hunger is not for any sustenance. It was for, something else.

I wander the dark woods alone, searching for something to sate my hunger. Yet I was mindful to not wake any sleeping critters.

Amidst the sound of crickets chirping, I hear some strange noise. It didn't belong to any woodland creature. It sounded like, humming. That sound was something a human could make.

Curious, I investigate the source of the sound. It leads me to a human figure sitting in a depression in the grass. That figure was humming such a graceful tune. I had fallen victim to it. The melody echoed in my ears.

I don't even know what happened next, but the next thing I knew, I was feeling something else alongside this strange hungry feeling. It felt warm. My heart was racing just seeing it. Something in their humming had pulled me in.

I nonchalantly approach the human, quietly enough to not startle it.

But just when I was acting all stealthy, that's when I pounced upon it.

Your POV:

You yelp as a heavy mass hurdles on top of you so suddenly. What was above you looked to be a mature Najarala, casually looking at you, nothing else. Even though it wasn't making any aggressive advances, you felt intimidated by its size.

You opened your mouth to scream, but it only clasped its paws over your mouth.

"Shhh," the Najarala hushed you. You were scared and confused. This creature can talk? How come you haven't heard of this?

"Don't be scared," it said. "I just really liked your humming."

"Mhhmmm-mmmmm?" You began, but you were muffled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Allow me to turn into something less horrifying."

The Najarala squeezed its eyes shut and begs to tremble. From there, you witnessed it undergo a disturbingly realistic transformation. It's paws flattened out into five digit hands, the elongated torso shrinked, and its reptilian skull melted into a human looking head.

Within a span of five minutes, a man with the exact same Najarala features was standing above you. You were even more confused, not so much afraid.

"You look stressed." The Najarala man whispered. "Let me calm your nerves."

The Najarala man brushed his clawed hands on your cheek. His hands were warm yet coarse against your sensitive skin. He cupped your cheek and slid his tongue into your lips.

"Najarala,"

"Please, do call me Nico." Nico replied in between breaths. His warm tongue danced with yours, caressing the insides of your cheeks.

As Nico was making out with you ferociously, he slowly unbuttoned your shirt and unbuckled your pants. He slid off your stripped garments off your body like nothing. You felt what he was doing to you, but you were too much in heat to care.

Nico had also slid his and your underwear off your crotch, setting your member free. He had also stripped his boxer shorts.

Nico finally pulls his lips away from yours. He eyes your now exposed form.