🩸Hunter Death Scenes (OC) MHW Iceborne🩸

Uhm, does this count as an angst?

Yes? No?

Ok well, I guess this is my first angst then.

I'm not very good at these, cause it's my first time (that's what she said)

And I don't wanna do Piper bc she's my child I don't want this to happen to her 🥺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-LUCA-

"Look out!" Piper called as the Diablos charged at Luca. Luca got his Longsword ready and charged at the Diablos. The Diablos roared and swept at Luca with its big horns.

Suddenly Luca felt something sharp and huge pierce his stomach. The Diablos impaled it's horn right through him. Luca dropped his weapon to the dusty ground. Blood trailed out of his mouth. His body slid off the horn of the beast. The Diablos roared and buried underground.

He landed with a thud on the ground. Piper, Xavier and Brigette rushed to Luca's side. They couldn't believe it. Luca had received the same fate as Matthias. Luca coughed out a mouthful of blood, splattering his teammates with it.

"It has been an honor hunting with you, Captain." Luca coughed. Piper held Luca's hand during his final moments. "No! I order you not to go!" Piper wept. Luca smiled. "Avenge me like I did for Matthias, Captain." Luca let out one last puff of air before going completely limp in Piper's hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-XAVIER-

Piper gathered her team. "Alright guys. The most critical parts of the Rathalos is the head and tail. Luca and Brigette, you take the head, and I'll take the-"

"HRRR-AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Piper was interrupted by Xavier's war cry. The Rathalos fixed it's gaze on Xavier and soared up high in the air. Nice going, dipwad!" Brigette yelled.

"Shut up!"

The Rathalos circled in the air above them and swooped down for Xavier. He was about to dodge roll but the sharp talons of the monster wrapped around him. The Rathalos screamed and clawed at Xavier's armor, eventually ripping the armor off and slicing his skin. Xavier screamed in agony as the knife-like talons tore him like paper.

"HELP ME!"

Piper jumped into action and sliced the head off of the Rathalos with her Switch Axe. The head landed with a loud thud. Blood spewed out like lava from a volcano. The decapitated body of the beast collapsed just next to Xavier, practically crushing him. Piper ran to Xavier's side, tears pouring out of her eyes. She held his hand in hers.

Xavier was loosing too much blood, and to top it off, a decapitated Rathalos lay on top of him, sucking his breath out. Piper held Xavier's face and kissed him on the lips one last time before he could leave the world.

"Baby, don't leave me."

"Hey, Piper," Xavier coughed. "You wanna see adead?"

"What's adead?"

"A dead body." Xavier wheezed a painful, dying laugh as his life was snuffed out like a cigarette.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-BRIGETTE-

"Eat this you ugly bitch!"

Brigette swung her Hammer at the base of the Nergigante's skull. The Nergigante roared and swing it's big paws at Brigette, causing her to fly into the walls of Elders Recess and impale her on a huge crystalline structure.

Brigette coughed up blood, splattering on the ground. None of her teammates bothered to pay attention to her. They were busy slashing the beast and their own teammate was choking on her own blood.

Her eyelids were becoming heavy. Her head was becoming light. Blood ran out of her mouth.

"Oh this hurts........."

"It looks like my time in this world is coming to an end........"

"Close your eyes, Brigette. You'll be in a better place soon........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best I can do for Piper, is what she would say if she was dying...

"Babe, don't go!"

"Don't be scared, baby........"

"The end is just the beginning......"
-Piper's last words