🍋 Go Little Rockstar (Male! Valstrax x Female! Reader) MHGU🍋

Warning: contains NSFW and other freaky stuff
Kindly requested by Shagaroo__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't understand. She was supposed to be here."

You impatiently waited for your friend to meet you at your favorite spot, the top of a hill. It was dusk out, and you were beginning to feel like giving up on waiting.

A bright red light in the sky caught your eye. You squinted to get a better view. All you were able to see was something like a comet blaze through the clouds.

But there was something off about that comet—it was flying all over the place instead of falling straight down.

"What the fuck?" You whispered under your breath.

The strange comet soared up high into the heavens and swooped down. You realize with fear that it was coming right towards you. You were too paralyzed in fear to move.

The comet was dangerously close to you. You closed your eyes, bracing yourself for the worst when the comet impacted the earth with a loud bang. A cloud of dust blocked your vision. You shielded your eyes.

The plume of debris cleared within thirty seconds. You cautiously opened your eyes to observe what just happened.

You saw some smoke rise from somewhere. You followed the smoke, only to witness a massive crater as big as your house. Bending over to peer inside the crater, you see a strange figure. You attempted to squint your eyes to see better.

Being hardly able to see anything, you carefully slid down into the crater. Now you got an even better glimpse of the figure. In front of you was a curled up figure, sprouting spikes, pointed ears, clawed hands and feet, a tail and a pair of membrane-less and rigid wings. It's eyes were closed. You were tempted to get even closer to the being.

You decided to check it's pulse—it was still alive.

Suddenly it's sky blue eyes blinked open, it's red pupil dilating upon you. The strange looking man jumped so suddenly. The straightforward motion startled you.

"Gah! Don't touch me!" It yelped. It panted with shock and crumpled into a defensive position. You examined this fellow—it was mostly bare except for a pair of boxer shorts. It's figure was not to skinny nor too overly muscular, but just right. It looked relatively handsome to you.

"Woah, I'm not here to hurt you!" You assured the strange being. It relaxed it tensed muscles a little and softened its gaze to a confused look. "Hurt me? Then what?"

"I-I-" You stammer. "I'm just here to help you!"

"I don't need help!"

"You fell from the sky!" You pointed up to prove a point. "You are hurt. You clearly need some assistance. Show me your wound."

The beast man rolled its eyes and reluctantly showed you its ribs. There was a deep abrasion in his torso. Luckily, you had some first aid with you. You got some antiseptic and poured over the wound. The man yelped with pain, followed by you hushing him. You wipe the access fluid and wrap him with bandages.

"There we go." You finished. "All good. You just need to rest for its to heal faster."

The man fingered at the bandages. "Wow. No one has ever done such an act of kindness for me." He looked up and you and smiled. "Thank you."

"With pleasure." You said. "Oh! I didn't catch your name! Can you tell me what it is, if you may?"

"Victor."

"(Y/N)"

"Thank you, (Y/N). I don't know how else to repay you." Victor came in to give you a hug. It was a tight, yet thankful embrace. You hug him back.