🔞💥You Taste Good (Male! Nergigante x Male! Reader) MHWI🔞💥

Warning: contains severe NSFW, yaoi/BL and other freaky stuff.

Kindly requested by LoneWolfNergigante8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Canteen...

You sat at your table, eating your usual dish and drinking your favorite ale. You were bored out of your mind sitting alone so you occupied yourself by eavesdropping on other hunter's conversations.

"I feel sore now from chasing that damned Diablos all day yesterday." A hunter grumbled while holding a mug of ale to his lips.

"Are you kidding? My palico and I were being chased by a Deviljho for the whole hunt!"

"That's not nearly as awful as me getting chased by a pissed off Rathian while doing a solo egg quest."

You listened in on those hunters chatting about their hunting misadventures. The stories amused you a little.

"Meowster," your Palico meowed, interrupting your thoughts. "Don't you remember we have a quest to go to after lunch?" You shivered. Your companion made you remember the quest you dreaded. You had to slay a Nergigante. You heard how much they liked to ram into their opponents. You shivered with dread.

"Thanks, Buddy." You said and wordlessly downed what remained of your ale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elder's Recess

You and your trusty buddy landed safely in the hellish but crystalline landscape. The scent of molten rock filled your nose.

"Meowster," Buddy said. "I'm going to look for clues myself!"

"Okay! Just don't let the Dodogama bite!"

As your furry friend scurried away, you looked at the glowing cage on your belt.

"Alright, Scoutflies. Do your stuff." You opened the holster of the glowing bugs. The Scoutflies zipped around, landing on a series of spiky objects. Upon closer observation, you noticed that they were Nergigante spikes—freshly shed.

"These spikes are fresh. It can't be too far."

The Scoutflies zipped away from the spikes and onto what looked like a Lunastra carcass.

"A Lunastra corpse." You observed. You almost felt sorry for the poor thing.

You see a huge gash in the neck, indicating a bite wound. Circling the wound were a swarm of flies, tasting hungrily at the almost dried blood. Inside the wound were maggots, wriggling about in the exposed flesh and blood. The sight alone made you nauseous. It would be difficult to shake off such a hideous sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you're in hot pursuit after your Scoutflies, they suddenly turned vermilion. This only meant that a monster was close. Not just any monster—an elder dragon, Nergigante.

"It should be around here somewhere," you scanned the barren floor for any sign of the damned creature.

"It's right behind you~" You jumped and rapidly spun around you. What stood in front of you was a taller male made of muscle. The figure sprouted black hair, yellow eyes, clawed hands and feet, wings, a tail, and the exact same horns and scales as a Nergigante. That's when you wondered if the figure in front of you was a Nergigante.

"What are you?"

"Don't you see?" The male snorted. "I'm the one you're looking for."

"A Nergigante?"

"Yes."

Your eyes trailed down his body, only to notice he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. You also saw a formidable bulge at his groin. A lump formed in your throat.