[DISCONTINUED] A Strange New World (ALL CHAPTERS)

The discontinued story has been relocated here
It will be deleted shortly, and I will be at peace

So just sit back, relax, and read all the chapters of my MHWI story crammed into one, while the original story gets deleted.

Sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

It had been several days since they last seen land. The Hunter's Guild was getting restless. They were supposed to be headed for the so called "New World" any day now, and yet there was no sign of land. Just a blue, wet floor stretching for miles.

The four hunters were in their bunks. They too were feeling restless.

"Argh. How much longer?"

"I don't know. Maybe a few more hours? A month? Maybe like, four more days?"

"I can't wait more days! I gotta see land now! Just being in the ocean for too long is making me feel so nauseous."

Luca laid down on his back, palm of his hand to his forehead. He was seasickness. He did not like water very much. Luca turned on his side and faced away from them. "Awww, what's the matter? Can't handle the water?" Xavier teased. Luca only responded with a groan. Brigette, Xavier and Piper couldn't help but snicker at Luca's misfortune.

"Laugh all you want guys. I'm not gonna be fazed either way."

"Whatever man!" Brigette snickered.

A few hours pass. The hunters were resting, hoping to leave the creaky old ship and place their foot on dry ground. They hear footsteps approaching them. They look and see a man in orange hair wearing a smile, like he always did. "Hey hunters! We should be approaching the continent soon! Just hang in there!" The Excitable A Lister said. "I hope." He silently muttered.

The A-Lister, Aiden, made his way to the deck. The Commander was waiting by the mast for him.

"How are the hunters holding up?"

"They are feeling a bit, restless. They can't wait to arrive at that continent. I also think that one of them is sick." Aiden replied. The Commander folded his arms. "Ahh, typical Luca. The seasickness really hit him hard." Aiden put his hands on his hips and averted his gaze from the Commander.

In the horizon, something caught Aiden's eye. Beyond the mist blanket, there were some spires in the distance, like towers of a castle or even a mountain. His face lightened up.

"Land ho!" He pointed to the distance. His cry caught everybody's attention. The Handler and the Serious Handler ran to him. "What is it?"

"There is land?"

"Yes! I see it! In the mist!" The A Lister pointed into the haze. Both handlers squinted to where Aiden was pointing.

"Hey, I see it too!"

"Land ho! Land ho!"

The rest of the Hunter's Guild rushed to them. The Admiral squinted his eyes. He too saw the landmass ahead. "Well I'll be damned. It really is the New World!" The Admiral turned to the A Lister. "Get the hunters! They must see this!" Aiden nodded and rushed to the bunks.

He pushed the door open, flinching the hunters awake.

"What the-"

"Hunters! Come quick!"

Piper, Luca, Xavier and Brigette jumped out of their bunks and quickly put on their armor. They ran up the stairs and met with the Guild.

"Aye, what's the big deal?"