🔞Hunter's Lust (OC) MHW Iceborne🔞

You know what?

Screw you! I'm now writing this smut story of my hunter OCs bc fuck you! That's why!

Lol jk haha I was random back there

Anyway here's the smut, so you ungrateful bastards BETTER  enjoy it!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit."

Those were the words Piper thought as the Deviljho pounced on her, foot on her torso. It's hideous toothy mouth dripped sticky and slimy saliva onto her face. Piper tried to not let the putrid slime enter her eyes.

"Guys! A little help here!?"

"Coming Captain!"

Luca jumped and stabbed the Deviljho in the ribs. The Deviljho roared and knocked him down. Piper rolled over and crawled on her knees before grabbing her weapon and standing up. Piper swung her blade at its feet. The Deviljho collapsed down on its side and flailed its legs around.

Piper and her team swiped and slashed and stabbed the beast viciously. Blood dripped out of the numerous open wounds on its stomach and ribs. Brigette swung her hammer at the Deviljho's knees, causing the beast to limp away, roaring in pain.

"It's retreating!"

"Hold on, guys! I think it's too early to celebrate just yet."

The Deviljho made a sharp U-turn and roared again. Only this time, it's back turned red and a blackish red smoke fumed around it. The hunters got tense. They held onto their weapons. Deviljho was in its enraged state.

"Let's do this."

The hunters ran to the monster and a cascade of weapons flew in the air. Blood spattered all over the hunters. The Deviljho stopped moving. It was dead at last.

"Deviljho carves, anyone?"

"I'll get some." Xavier took out a knife and began to carve out Deviljho hide and teeth. "We're so nasty." Piper said. "The four of us need a bath the moment we arrive back."

"Yes captain."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great big time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Seliana......

After their baths, the hunters bode each other good night and headed to their rooms. Piper took her Poogie and gave it a little tummy tickle.

"Oh, you're the cutest thing in the world. Yes you are! Yes you are!"

She put her Poogie down and gave it food for the night. She made her bed, straightening her bedsheets and fluffing up her pillows. She then walked to the balcony and looked up at the night sky. There were little tiny glowing spots in the black and blue void winking from above. The cool breeze hit her skin and she shuddered in enjoyment. Little strands of her hair billowed in the breeze. The night brought a felling of serenity in her heart.

Her moment of peace of interrupted when she heard the door open. She didn't let it bother her and continued to be enthralled by the night. She didn't hear the footsteps that were approaching her.

Just then, a pair of beefy arms wrapped around Piper's waist, hugging her close to them. Something warm tickled the nape of her neck and Piper felt something kiss her on the neck. She oddly recognized the way the man was holding her. It was Xavier.

Piper giggled. "Babe, that tickles." Xavier rubs his hands on Piper's stomach gently. "I just wanted to give you something, babe." Piper turns around to face him. Xavier was still holding her in his big arms. He pulled her close to him. Xavier then puts Piper's hand in his and leads her back inside.